Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exploits at Gotor something you should look at.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exploits at Gotor something you should look at.

I just want to report this exploit because it totally goes against the game rules and this bug exploits what is meant to be one of the main PVP events this game has.

During the event for gotor,

1) Go to L1.
    2) Set AFK mode and peace mode, on the AFK panel deselect all the mobs but the Gotor.
    3) Go to L2, when you go there you are, still peace mode and under the AFK protection, therefore nobody can attack you.
    4) As soon Gotor spam he gets killed in one hit.

Game rules are the following,

"The guild which defeats gotor will have one day nimbus, the event is at L2 instance."

Pay attention, the guild who defeats the Gotor and not one player alone who exploits this bug.

So we have this rogue, 400.000 patt plus skill he is able to one hit Gotor.

The guilds who compete for Gotor are meant to fight each other, but due to this exploit there is no fight at all.

Who is now getting Gotor? The guy who exploits this bug.

I know many players here are fine with that and do exploit it, but i also know many players are not fine with that.

I like the PVP and i want to have a fight, i don't want to see a PVP event wasted because of a smartass.

Why don't R2Games takes a look at it and fix it.

An idea could be to remove all the instances and to leave that place a PVP place only.

This bug is exploited also when taking the nimbus, they go there in AFK protection and switch instance as soon they get the nimbus. Game rules are, "event instance L2."

So now we have 2 main PVP events that are ruined due to this exploit.

Some honest player who knows about that bug more than I do can add more informations and more important can R2Games fix this bug? In this game we don't have that much of a PVP and the few of PVP we have is wasted that way.

Now the server i play there is always this rogue who goes to gotor and exploits it.

We are forced to exploit it too hoping that our rogues one hits gotor before he does. But still this is not how the event is meant to be.

If we don't get gotor, then my guild attacks them when they take the nimbus but we feel like we are chasing a bunch of rabbits because they exploit this bug at nimbus too and they change instances when the event is meant to be at instance L2 only. This is not how the event is meant to be. Those are the game rules and i expect them to be respected, guilds have to fight for it and both events are meant to be on L2 instance.

The game gets more boring and unfair.

It takes one hit from a rogue with 400.000 patt, you are there with your whole guild and you know that a rogue alone cannot defeat your guild, but thanks to this exploit
    there we go.

Fix this bug.

try going earlier so u can kill him before he 'exploits'?
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Going there earlier does not help, i can be in L2 the whole day in AFK protection and nobody can attack me. And do not use the ' when you say exploit because it is a game exploit. Read carefull what i said in my previous post.

Comment

Unfortuneately dude due to the laziness and Cookiness of R2 almost every aspect of crystal saga 2 is affected negatively by exploits, bugs, cheating, and event manipulation. R2 just blows it has no chance of getting better unless another company gets the game. Half the community hates each other and its a shame because its all R2s fault with their no care, i dont give a fluck attitude. But why fix things right that takes time and effort
        Last edited by Iskandar; 01-23-2018, 02:02 PM.

Comment

You will not be in afk protection once nimbus or gotor spawns. It automatically puts you into Guild Mode, provided you have a guild. Meaning, once you're in guild mode afk protection is no longer in affect. Also, if you're to afk there all day why would anyone waste their time to kill you? Anyway, instead of complaining about it on the forums I'd like to suggest using that energy to increase your toons strength or having your guild work together to stop him or her. Very simple solutions. It's meant be done as a guild. Doesn't mean you have to do. Remember that.

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
            You will not be in afk protection once nimbus or gotor spawns. It automatically puts you into Guild Mode, provided you have a guild. Meaning, once you're in guild mode afk protection is no longer in affect. Also, if you're to afk there all day why would anyone waste their time to kill you? Anyway, instead of complaining about it on the forums I'd like to suggest using that energy to increase your toons strength or having your guild work together to stop him or her. Very simple solutions. It's meant be done as a guild. Doesn't mean you have to do. Remember that.
            afk protection sticks, it's a bug that's on cs1 as well, so you'll have afk protection while in guild mode so u cant be killed

Originally posted by brian.greening1981 View Post
            Half the community hates each other and its a shame because its all R2s fault
            i laugh at this, yes all r2s fault, forget ur personality which is the actual real reason ur so disliked!

p.s how's shuj treating u?
            Last edited by xPrototypeT; 01-29-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT

i laugh at this, yes all r2s fault, forget ur personality which is the actual real ur so disliked!

p.s how's shuj treating u?
              They've lost both turfs lol, video on youtube if you want to see. He's just been saying we all cheat to cover up the fact that he's dying lol.
              What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post

They've lost both turfs lol, video on youtube if you want to see. He's just been saying we all cheat to cover up the fact that he's dying lol.
                pm me link, dont think even utube links r allowed in forums

Comment

Youtube links and embeds are allowed, as long as it's a direct link and not a tiny link, and as long as it goes directly to a video or playlist that is game related. Content of videos has to follow forum rules, as in no profanity, no gaming websites, no affiliate links, nothing that would be normally disallowed on the forum. We also allow fansites and wikis, under the same stipulations. If there are any questions about if a link is allowed, pm it to a mod for approval.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    Youtube links and embeds are allowed, as long as it's a direct link and not a tiny link, and as long as it goes directly to a video or playlist that is game related. Content of videos has to follow forum rules, as in no profanity, no gaming websites, no affiliate links, nothing that would be normally disallowed on the forum. We also allow fansites and wikis, under the same stipulations. If there are any questions about if a link is allowed, pm it to a mod for approval.
                    well i assume the game chat would be visible thus not being PG :P it never is

Comment

You could always edit the video and add a black area over the chat, thus making it PG
                      There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

I also want to give some better details here.

While i did not check out those who exploited the turf war, but the turf war it's not really a bug, it's more of a trick, i did check those who did exploit the gotor bug.

S1 - They didn't do it long time due to no fight, but after merging with S5 they are doing it, collectinig screens.
                        S10 - They don't do it due to lack of fight.
                        S20 - (S18)Nuisance has been doing it after the merge with S20, but stopped due to lack of fights.
                        S22 - Here it is where the bug is getting exploited the most. In order, those who are exploiting the bug,
                        1- (S21)Sierra.
                        2- (S21)Chloe.
                        3- (S22)Plutia.
                        4- (S22)Zirochi.
                        5- (S21)Karakirum.

About the last 2 players, i saw them doing it few times.

About (S21)Sierra and (S21)Chloe, they are those who have been exploited it long time.

About (S22)Plutia, she has been doing an avenger of times.

Screens have been collected about them all.

There are more players who did that but those above as far i know are those who did the most of the times.

Message to moderator, do not call this drama in game, because this is not drama in game, this is an hall of shame, in case you don't know an hall of shame is where you post the names of the players who are exploiting the bugs.

Now i wonder if you remember the rogue at Gotor event who was there in hidding mode, I did that over all the servers, i was there screening you and screens have been reported under the breaking of the ToS, in this case R2Games does not allow exploiting bugs but requires the bugs to be reported.

I hope that something will be do to those players.

Follow the game rules and enjoin your game, break them and i'll be reporting you anytime.

Regards to the fair players.
                        Hello, this topic is about a bug exploiting that happens at gotor and it's not about turf wars on S1, and i see moderators giving advices about posting a utube video that nobody is going to watch anyway.

I tell you a nice exploit at turf war.

1) Regist points with your main guild, and have an alt guild.
                        2) At the last seconds use your alt guild to register more points than any other guild.

Now you have a "war" between your main guild and your alt guild, guess who is going to "win" it.

Another nice exploit indeed.

I read often about S1, they are cheaters here they are cheater there.

Let's see.

1) Exploiting the mall shop.
                        2) Exploiting the diviner system.
                        3) Exploiting the +14 weapons.
                        4) Exploiting gotor.
                        5) Exploiting nimbus.
                        6) Exploiting the war registration.
                        7) Exploiting the dupe. I see on my server someone who is making suddently, and he did it more than once, 30 diamonds in one day, while on the top ranking everybody else still has his diamonds. There is no way at this moment that you can make a such amount of money without selling anything.
                        8) More are incoming.

I see these exploiting to happen on S1 and related servers, when i say related servers I mean all the server they have been merging to.
                        S10 and related servers.
                        S20 and related servers.
                        S22 and related servers.

Basically these exploits happens everywhere, so stop saying S1 are all cheaters, because i see cheaters not only on S1 but basically everywhere in this game.

Enjoin it.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 02-02-2018, 10:13 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post

While i did not check out those who exploited the turf war, but the turf war it's not really a bug, it's more of a trick, i did check those who did exploit the gotor bug.

S1 - They didn't do it long time due to no fight, but after merging with S5 they are doing it, collectinig screens.
                          S20 - (S18)Nuisance has been doing it after the merge with S20, but stopped due to lack of fights.
                          S22 - Here it is where the bug is getting exploited the most. In order, those who are exploiting the bug,
                          1- (S21)Sierra.
                          2- (S21)Chloe.
                          3- (S22)Plutia.
                          4- (S22)Zirochi.
                          5- (S21)Karakirum.

About (S21)Sierra and (S21)Chloe, they are those who have been exploited it long time.

There are more players who did that but those above as far i know are those who did the most of the times.

Message to moderator, do not call this drama in game, because this is not drama in game, this is an hall of shame, in case you don't know an hall of shame is where you post the names of the players who are exploiting the bugs.

Now i wonder if you remember the rogue at Gotor event who was there in hidding mode, I did that over all the servers, i was there screening you and screens have been reported under the breaking of the ToS, in this case R2Games does not allow exploiting bugs but requires the bugs to be reported.

Follow the game rules and enjoin your game, break them and i'll be reporting you anytime.

You really thing bunnyoutlaw's is our alt guild? I guess you need a link to the turf war videos. No one in S1-6 is exploiting that dumb turf war bug because no one really needs turf.
                          What are bugs?

Comment

My eng if more than fine, therefore you better read before you post. While i did NOT check out those who exploited the turf war, but the turf war it's not really a bug, it's more of a trick, i did check those who did exploit the GOTOR bug. Where did i say you have been using an alt guild? But i saw the gotor being exploited. Pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post

1- (S21)Sierra.
                              2- (S21)Chloe.
                              3- (S22)Plutia.
                              4- (S22)Zirochi.
                              5- (S21)Karakirum.

I think some of us here or in fact all the players mentioned above are innocent. I am not sure who you are, but lying should be against the ToS. You are trying to get innocent players in trouble or something. Shame on you, sir.

Comment

Working...
                              X