Consumer Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consumer Points

I upgraded my runes but, it is not counted on as crystal spent..thus, i didnt gain any consumer points.
    I realized it after I stopped at 6 star and wants to buy GPOW on consumer points and it was 0 so, I kinda need that consumer points you see.
    Please do look at this matter thank you..

Originally posted by charles.chiu View Post
    I upgraded my runes but, it is not counted on as crystal spent..thus, i didnt gain any consumer points.
    I realized it after I stopped at 6 star and wants to buy GPOW on consumer points and it was 0 so, I kinda need that consumer points you see.
    Please do look at this matter thank you..
    That's strange, I finished maxing all my runes this week and still got consumer points for doing them.
    What are bugs?

Comment

That's why I'm boggled why... it totally ****** up everything... i should've maxed my runes if it wasnt like that at all.

Comment

Because this appears to be an isolated issue, you will need to file a ticket. R2 will check your crystal consumption and manually send desired items if needed.

Comment

idk about cs2 but on cs1 if u already have cp selected on fate shop before u spend xtal then check it after u spent the number will still be the same, u need to click off the CP tab to something then click back to CP and it'll update with the new number
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
            idk about cs2 but on cs1 if u already have cp selected on fate shop before u spend xtal then check it after u spent the number will still be the same, u need to click off the CP tab to something then click back to CP and it'll update with the new number
            well i did that... at some point it does.. add but I've tried it again.. i purchased something on fateshop sales... like 2 of these item and there were no consumer points ... some give some dont..which is weird.

Comment

Well, R2 has been gave me the Customer Point back yesterday but I can't use it because the event has been ended.
              And I suggest them to send the Customer Point to next event but they said no.
              It seen crash for R2 very risk and i should take full responsibility when bug happen.
              Don't rule the game like that and R2 need to support player in the most reasonable way.

Comment

Originally posted by thinhnhroguecr2 View Post
                Well, R2 has been gave me the Customer Point back yesterday but I can't use it because the event has been ended.
                And I suggest them to send the Customer Point to next event but they said no.
                It seen crash for R2 very risk and i should take full responsibility when bug happen.
                Don't rule the game like that and R2 need to support player in the most reasonable way.
                Consumer Points is currently active.

Comment

But they reset all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by thinhnhroguecr2 View Post
                    But they reset all of it.
                    The thing to do then would have been to respond noting that you were unable to use the points yourself, so the items would need to be sent manually. You would note the items, quantity of, and the total amount of points it would cost (with screenshots from the Consumer tab) until the total requested is equivalent to your point total.

Comment

They said there was nothing wrong with my toon, and also they said the event isnt on.. and they wont give me compensation, i've been experiencing isolated bugs lately.. now i posted another bug that seem to be affecting my toon on S26 and not my other toons...

Comment

Working...
                      X