It pays to consume event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It pays to consume event

Ok so the event clearly states it will be giving you legendary zodiac shield shards for the 10k consume yet it's given me legendary zodiac armor shards. I would like my legendary zodiac shield shards please.
    [Promotion] It Pays to Consume
    Duration: 2/28 - 3/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers
    Level requirement: None
    Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.
    Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
    Crystals Spent Rewards
    500 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) x18
    2000 Epic Zodiac Shield Shard x65
    6000 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x65
    10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x85
    20000 Zodiac Awakening Stone x110
    30000 Zodiac Fusion Talisman x85

What does it say you get in game? That's what is deferred to when the post and game don't match.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by miujozfshkkpiqq View Post
      Ok so the event clearly states it will be giving you legendary zodiac shield shards for the 10k consume yet it's given me legendary zodiac armor shards. I would like my legendary zodiac shield shards please.
      [Promotion] It Pays to Consume
      Duration: 2/28 - 3/6 11:59 PM (Server Time)
      Server: All Servers
      Level requirement: None
      Description: During this promotion, use your Crystal to purchase items in the Item Shop and receive a number of unique rewards! Rewards are based on total Crystal spent during this promotion – NOT total Crystal purchased. Once you reach the requirements below, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your extra reward.
      Note: Each level can only be redeemed once!
      Crystals Spent Rewards
      500 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Epic) x18
      2000 Epic Zodiac Shield Shard x65
      6000 Zodiac Enchantment Stone (Legendary) x65
      10000 Legendary Zodiac Shield Shard x85
      20000 Zodiac Awakening Stone x110
      30000 Zodiac Fusion Talisman x85
      Seems R2 forgot to edit the reward codes. You will need to file a ticket and request that the Armor Shards be swapped out for Shield Shards. Be sure to include a screenshot of the in-game 10k rewards section and the incorrect shards you received in your bag, all with the server timestamp showing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Seems R2 forgot to edit the reward codes. You will need to file a ticket and request that the Armor Shards be swapped out for Shield Shards. Be sure to include a screenshot of the in-game 10k rewards section and the incorrect shards you received in your bag, all with the server timestamp showing.
        I sent them a ticket with everything i put here in a ticket it had everything showing as well just not the quartermaster reward section.
        Originally posted by miujozfshkkpiqq View Post

I sent them a ticket with everything i put here in a ticket it had everything showing as well just not the quartermaster reward section.
        I sent them another one with everything you said included, will there be another short maintenance when they go to fix it?
        Last edited by Reverie; 02-28-2018, 03:20 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lol change it we got zodiac armor not shield !!!!!!!!!!! fix it

Comment

Working...
          X