Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Levy Taxes Problem S4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levy Taxes Problem S4

Hello, I am from Server S4 I have a bug problem its that i can't collect Levy Taxes and its annoying because levy taxes is very important for me and i need to do it daily so can you guys help me fix this bug. I tried re-loging, i tried opening it from a different browser. All didnt work so i hope this bug will be fixed soon and thank you.

Originally posted by klabbano View Post
    Hello, I am from Server S4 I have a bug problem its that i can't collect Levy Taxes and its annoying because levy taxes is very important for me and i need to do it daily so can you guys help me fix this bug. I tried re-loging, i tried opening it from a different browser. All didnt work so i hope this bug will be fixed soon and thank you.
    Did you make sure you are doing it at the allotted times, which are 8:00-8:30, 14:00-14:30, and 8:00-8:30, those are the only times you are able to pick up levy taxes. Your photo doesn't show server time so I can not tell if you did it at right time or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthias1 View Post

Did you make sure you are doing it at the allotted times, which are 8:00-8:30, 14:00-14:30, and 8:00-8:30, those are the only times you are able to pick up levy taxes. Your photo doesn't show server time so I can not tell if you did it at right time or not.
      Yes I was at 14:02 when i tried to do my levy taxes and it didn't work at all, 2 days ago i came at the same time and it worked fine no problems at all, now i can't seem to do levy anymore for some reason.

Comment

Working...
      X