This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R21916586 View Post
    im not apart of any guild in question im just aperson on the server that views you as a person thet doesnt get milk from mum anymore just like to be a bully i also hear that people are making lvl 1 alt and constanly harrassing females calling them awfull names and i hope the report the players have sent with screen shot of the alternate doing this vile act get punished as r2 do have logs of any chat in game and ip linked to that screen name
    uhuh yet second after
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Shane O Brien View Post

The fact you're a wars member has nothing to do with that tho huh lol? To answer your question, screenshot was taken from an alt which is not breaking any rules so you can forget about barking up that road, you and your guildies are quiet pathetic. I see now S(27) has no gears equipped and just like yesterday when he reequips will have divined gear. Save your treats for someone that cares, already one of your guilds characters are deleted. Don't worry I will be monitoring you all the time and report you as I see fit each time. Cheaters never prosper, there is no "fancy" terminology used , your vocabulary is just limited. That grammar and spelling of yours gives you away every time Terra, the same in guild chat you cant spell to save yourself.
      wow picking on someone because of how they word or spell things very big of you and you say u hate bullys who the one calling out because of there vocab we all dont have silver spoon mouths like u

Comment

im not apart of any guild in question im just aperson on the server that views you as a person thet doesnt get milk from mum anymore just like to be a bully i also hear that people are making lvl 1 alt and constanly harrassing females calling them awfull names and i hope the report the players have sent with screen shot of the alternate doing this vile act get punished as r2 do have logs of any chat in game and ip linked to that screen name
        You guys are pathetic

Comment

wow picking on someone because of how they word or spell things very big of you and you say u hate bullys who the one calling out because of there vocab we all dont have silver spoon mouths like u
          "bullies" get it right, is this the silver spoon mouth you refer to?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Shane O Brien; 03-21-2018, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Andddd, this thread is closed. Please keep in-game drama in-game.

Comment

Working...
            X