Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cheat or duplicated item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat or duplicated item

and still S1 players are trying to sell doubled merchandise / or mall products as much as we like R2 willy-nilly someone will pay at the beginning of the pile
    I was too slow to report
    Last edited by Sabern; 04-03-2018, 10:32 AM.

Am I missing something? Your screenshot shows 8 PUCs being sold for 99 plat each. 8 doesn't sound like an unreasonable number of anything.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Am I missing something? Your screenshot shows 8 PUCs being sold for 99 plat each. 8 doesn't sound like an unreasonable number of anything.
      this is the average IQ of that server group im afraid to say
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Yes of course Screen says so I have tomatoes on my eyes? if see before I could do picture were 250

Comment

hmm, that shop just looks like a troll shop.
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: Aquatic Crypts
          Name: (S15)Sidoh
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 100

Lunaria:
          Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
          Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
          Class: Swordman/Elementalist
          Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Sabern View Post

Yes of course Screen says so I have tomatoes on my eyes? if see before I could do picture were 250
            You didn't mention that in your first post, so I had no way of knowing exactly what it was you were actually reporting.

I guess if you see something out of the ordinary in the future, try to take a picture of that, and send it in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this issue will never be looked inot or resolved they got away with it cause r2 sucks all you can do is work to catch up, tht toon in your post aint no supertoon anyway its a dupers alt so reporting it is a waste of ur time as they have tons of alts with duped items and r2 doesnt actually ban players anyway its a myth.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Everyone exploited that bug, just like everyone is exploiting any bug. Tryin to catch up by spending moeny? Who is the fool. Just join a better game and quit this lack of maintenance we have. This game is just a sinking boat and nothing else.

Comment

lol why'd you report this? that guy just trolls on his shop when he's bored

Comment

Maybe the player is one of the richest player on your server. Check if he's on the Gold Rankings. Nothing wrong about it for me of course

Comment

Working...
                    X