Pixie Ode to Joy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixie Ode to Joy

I tried getting this pixie reward but it says, "You can't have more rewards!" from flower to celestial. Anyone else got the same issue?

Same, haven't been online in 23 hours and pixie rewards says the same for me, guess they never fixed the bug with some people.

Comment

same thing here :P
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

yeah i can't claim any of my pixie rewards. I was always able to in the past up until i hit holy terrene it seems
        Crystal Saga:
        Server: Aquatic Crypts
        Name: (S15)Sidoh
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: 100

Lunaria:
        Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
        Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
        Class: Swordman/Elementalist
        Level: 5x/6x

Comment

I was beggining to wonder i only have the problem. Guess its another bug event

Comment

Originally posted by xxxaltonrosca View Post
            I was beggining to wonder i only have the problem. Guess its another bug event
            it seems like they didn't reset it properly from the last time we had this puc event
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment

It does work for some toons, does not work for most of the players. I wonder if there will be an event that is not bugged like always.

Comment

Im sure the Moderators wont or do anything about this

Comment

MemoryLane has already reported the issue. The real question is whether or not R2 will do anything about it before the next maintenance.

Comment

Poor players, this game has bug that have been there for years, and the pixie event is one of them. Do you really believe they are going to do something about it? Get real.

Comment

Can we get a followup or a push on this issue? Have sent a ticket more than 3 days ago and I have yet to receive any reply.

Comment

R2 has yet to acknowledge MemoryLane’s report as well. More likely than not, they will not be pulling the servers down as it is not an emergent situation, from their perspective. They will simply reset the event for the next time it comes around, as with prior occurrences.

Comment

This troll here is a comical, now R2Game is waiting for "MemoryLane’s report" in order to fix the bug. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                          This company has already received many ticket about this bug and they are totally aware of it, it's not the first time it's bugged and they are going to do nothing like they always did, so do the favour to stop to say ******** on this forum the whole day. Ragards.

Comment

Originally posted by dasendcoms View Post
                            This troll here is a comical, now R2Game is waiting for "MemoryLane’s report" in order to fix the bug. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                            This company has already received many ticket about this bug and they are totally aware of it, it's not the first time it's bugged and they are going to do nothing like they always did, so do the favour to stop to say ******** on this forum the whole day. Ragards.
                            You've misread what Reverie said. They are not waiting for my report. I reported the issue to our contacts at R2, but R2 has yet to let me know they even saw that report. They also haven't addressed any of the tickets regarding this event, so we don't know if they've seen those yet either.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Dude, do you get that you make no difference? Wanna bet nothing is going to be done about it anyway. You can lie and defend them as much you want, but who believes you, years of bugs that are still there, those are facts, not useless words. This event like many other event have always been bugged, these are facts, do you know what does it means.

Comment

Working...
                              X