Server maintenance bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server maintenance bug?

What the heck is this? ok it started at 11:10+ AM (Oceanic Time) then all of sudden the server was having a maintenance, but then at 11:32 AM it back up, i played again, and it shocked me... My characters name is Slayer I'm in server 32, and my lvl before this bug happened was 47, I have extreme glowing wings, and also i wasted all my money on upgrading my stats from guild skills. You guys better return those stats back, because everyone's effort (not only me), just got reset.

FIX this now please... sudden Maintenance and all you did was lower the lvl and the money i waste all gone *** ,,,

Comment

The reason game progress was backtracked is because there was an emergency rollback maintenance, as noted here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-server-update. Character statuses post-rollback cannot be reversed to the point before the rollback.

Comment

Same here bud. It looks like this has happened to a lot (possibly everybody) of people. I've maxed out my rune of support, upgraded my Demon pet, got a few support skills learned in Heraldry, maxed out tenets to Holy, upgraded beast soul, and some few other things...today was a pretty productive day for me. Now everything reset to how my character was about 24 hours ago. Mods can you look into this or send a sitewide ticket to r2? This is affecting everybody.

Comment

well this is bad... the gold i spend all gone... and the upgrade start.. 5start become 1star... are you kidding me? so this is permanent rollback..

Comment

Originally posted by charris753853 View Post
            Same here bud. It looks like this has happened to a lot (possibly everybody) of people. I've maxed out my rune of support, upgraded my Demon pet, got a few support skills learned in Heraldry, maxed out tenets to Holy, upgraded beast soul, and some few other things...today was a pretty productive day for me. Now everything reset to how my character was about 24 hours ago. Mods can you look into this or send a sitewide ticket to r2? This is affecting everybody.
            The rollback was intentional due to the severity of the bug reported.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Yikes..I wouldn't say that's a good look on r2 especially after consumer points event starts. That's when a lot of people start cashing in. I really don't wanna test my luck out with Heraldry/Demon pet again..is there any other options they might offer?

Comment

Yikes..I wouldn't say that's a good look on r2 especially after consumer points event starts. That's when a lot of people start cashing in. I really don't wanna test my luck out with Heraldry/Demon pet again..is there any other options they might offer?
                Rollbacks are not an uncommon approach when extensive bugs are reported to R2. They did provide a compensation pack for the inconvenience, whether or not the contents meets anyone’s expectations, it is the only exchange they will offer.

Comment

Anything you've recharged before the previous maintenance occurred you should still have. If you recharged since maintenance then you will need to submit a ticket with the R2 support team, and they'll assist you in recovering purchased crystals.
                  If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                  Forum Rules are located here
                  Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                  Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Everyone will be so upset at this, you should at least give some apology pack or something.

Comment

you guys better do some gift.. coz its annoying.. u rolled it back and to many excuse ... well i dont care

Comment

Originally posted by jelsuweng View Post
                        Everyone will be upset at this so you should at least give some apology pack or something.
                        There is a compensation pack available to be claimed at the Event Master.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Anything you've recharged before the previous maintenance occurred you should still have. If you recharged since maintenance then you will need to submit a ticket with the R2 support team, and they'll assist you in recovering purchased crystals.
                          Yeah, I think I understand..My character was sitting at 80 before the rollback so I could start the 9999 funds when consumer event began. Like I stated I did get a lot accomplished today (it's almost midnight right now) from tenets/rune of support (that's a constant, so that one isn't a problem), to evolving my Demon pet twice (this one is luck), crafting 2 almost 3 seals in Heraldry (this one is EXTREME luck) and quite a few other things that required luck/was a constant. I'm really not feeling doing all of this over again, and I can't get upset with you guys, but this kinda makes me regret cashing in at this point. I was already on the edge about this game..I'll talk to support to see if I can get anything situated - Thanks.
                          Last edited by charris753853; 07-18-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

well... check the game again... the date CHECK IN is not correct.. its already reset and the date need to be 19th not 18th... check it out.. the date will get wrong on the game

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              This is all good and I do agree that this bug is really severe, but on a side note, didn't R2 deem the dupe bug, pet sacrifice points bug, gold abuse bug not severe enough to warrant a rollback? Note that the community was pretty much requesting rollback each of these times which R2 simply ignored. Just wondering. I know these bugs are from years ago but even up to now, the effects of these bugs are every evident (retained duped gold, retained duped gmuts, DCs, immac gems, PUCs, retained pet sacrifice points). I guess I just wish R2 did this prompt rollback from way way back, this game as we know it today may have been entirely different. Just a thought.

Comment

Working...
                              X