Server maintenance bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

This is all good and I do agree that this bug is really severe, but on a side note, didn't R2 deem the dupe bug, pet sacrifice points bug, gold abuse bug not severe enough to warrant a rollback? Note that the community was pretty much requesting rollback each of these times which R2 simply ignored. Just wondering. I know these bugs are from years ago but even up to now, the effects of these bugs are every evident (retained duped gold, retained duped gmuts, DCs, immac gems, PUCs, retained pet sacrifice points). I guess I just wish R2 did this prompt rollback from way way back, this game as we know it today may have been entirely different. Just a thought.
    It is not something any of us agreed with, R2’s stale decision I mean. We all know R2 is inconsistent and is not always transparent about why they do what they do. Needless to say that topic is long dead, and nothing now will change that particular course R2 decided to take. The dead horse has been kicked enough.

Comment

the one bug im here for and it's fixed, i call skem, i wanna abuselike eveyrone else
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I wont call it a bug exploit because,

- There are already items that are sold for gold,
        - No 3rd program has been used to modify the "values" or any "glitch" to exploit

The system was worthy the gold but it is not worthy the crystals.

My toon from 53.000 att and 1.550.000 patt went up to 55.000att and 1.700.000 patt but pay attention because i have the celestial pixie, maxed mount and more % booster and if you do not have them the stats you will get will be lower. It is not a tenet or a chi system that adds significant stats.

The apucs that were sold, in order to use them, you need to level from the celestial pixie another 3 pixies, the cost for the blazing pixie is 4.250 pucs, aka 850.000 crystals, that is about 8.000 euros or 22 alts and 1.100 euros without counting the shards, let's leave alone the other pixie who seems to double the cost, therefor before using the apucs you have to buy a car. It means almost nobody would have used them anyway and probably not more then one user or 2 users is going to use them as long the prices are so high and the number of the players is so low.

A rewind was not needed because 50 players overall the game, how many of them do you believe have these pixies or did buy that system for gold and like i have said the stats didn't make any significant change.

But the rewind has deleted one day of farming, hitting those players who did not buy it too. It would have been a nice idea to leave that system for money because many players would have been farming golds, it means that some players would have been playing this game, and the lack of players is an issue in this game. With the deleting of one day playing and the issues it has caused players are more moody than before.

The real bug here is a staff that has been doing mistakes for about 2 years, since this game was released and still they are making these mistakes, they obviously do not learn.

They called it a "severe bug" but it was not severe and not a bug at all. They should have just fixed the cost and leave it alone if they didn't like it. To release something for these few players that have been left would not have been a bad thing to do.
        Last edited by sawthedevilmanytimes; 07-19-2018, 07:18 AM.

Comment

why my character is level 41 but its rewinded it became level 36 again.

- (S1)Kamijo

Comment

Yesterday I killed 15 pigs on corruption and thanks to the emergency maintenance it was a waste. At least give back what I did.

Comment

when [S29] Howling Meadows went into maintenance I lost 2 levels and some gear. How do I get these things back????

Comment

Originally posted by sawthedevilmanytimes View Post

- No 3rd program has been used to modify the "values" or any "glitch" to exploit

My toon from 53.000 att and 1.550.000 patt went up to 55.000att and 1.700.000 patt but pay attention because i have the celestial pixie, maxed mount and more % booster and if you do not have them the stats you will get will be lower. It is not a tenet or a chi system that adds significant stats.

The apucs that were sold, in order to use them, you need to level from the celestial pixie another 3 pixies, the cost for the blazing pixie is 4.250 pucs, aka 850.000 crystals, that is about 8.000 euros or 22 alts and 1.100 euros without counting the shards, let's leave alone the other pixie who seems to double the cost, therefor before using the apucs you have to buy a car. It means almost nobody would have used them anyway and probably not more then one user or 2 users is going to use them as long the prices are so high and the number of the players is so low.

A rewind was not needed because 50 players overall the game, how many of them do you believe have these pixies or did buy that system for gold and like i have said the stats didn't make any significant change.

But the rewind has deleted one day of farming, hitting those players who did not buy it too. It would have been a nice idea to leave that system for money because many players would have been farming golds, it means that some players would have been playing this game, and the lack of players is an issue in this game. With the deleting of one day playing and the issues it has caused players are more moody than before.

The real bug here is a staff that has been doing mistakes for about 2 years, since this game was released and still they are making these mistakes, they obviously do not learn.

They called it a "severe bug" but it was not severe and not a bug at all. They should have just fixed the cost and leave it alone if they didn't like it. To release something for these few players that have been left would not have been a bad thing to do.
                Thanks for the fill in. I actually had no idea what this "severe bug" was anyway. I just leveled my main account to 80 not too long ago and had ~9999 crystal to begin my funds for whenever a consumer points event began. On that day, I leveled up 3 times (no big deal, I know), maxed tenets up to Holy, maxed my Rune of Support, crafted 2 almost 3 Heraldry seals, evolved my Demon pet twice, upgraded my beast soul to the one that gives PDEF boost, upgraded Wings, finally got my Patron to level 9 with a few upgrades, and got Holy Favor up to lv 6. Some of those are constant and can be done again..but the luck based ones? I'm kinda more than upset over. Hardly nobody knew of this bug, but now that you mention it - I did notice one person on my server having way higher than usual stats, and I was confused to how she got it. This 24 hour rollback was unfair to all the casual players who had no idea about it, and that "consolation pack" is not worth the trouble that I went through yesterday at all.

Comment

Originally posted by sawthedevilmanytimes View Post

ikr, only people who have max cuz of mall/dupe, which was the real bug that shoulda been fixed rlly, this quite minor considering only 2 people actually could upgrade due to mall/duped ss since cost 8.5k ss
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                  X