This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasted 20.000 crystals in this event

If you click the items in the special discount shop you have an option to gift them, i clicked that option and i put the name of the player those items were meant to go, for a total of 20.000 crystals, the items didn't go to the player i selected but they ended up inside my inventory under the status of bound and i do not need those items making them totally wasted.

I recommend filing a ticket. Forum mods can't really do anything with this.
    Please go to http://www.r2games.com/support/ for support.

Comment

Moderators are dead and they are good at nothing. They do not play this game too and they are not the staff, they just troll the forum. Send a ticket and continue to harass them because this is the only way they will answer, like someone said they are lazy and incompetent,

Comment

Hate to disappoint you. Moderators actually do play the games. How else would you explain, for example Minori's self made guides?
        If the developers barely give the forum mods information and Minori never asked around on the forum for said info. It probably means moderators do play the game.
        At least 1 does. And All I've seen them do (them=moderators) is trying to help people.

Comment

Everybody knows who is her in game and definitely not a nice player, only the "chief" of the movement of the feminist moderators could make her a mod and get foolished by her "kindness". Her 2 guides are for the most incomplete and not accurate. Here you find some guides. Most of those who made them were not moderator, remember it. http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...s-crystal-saga Even that ravevini who is a rude person did more than this minori. If you look at the support forum you will find out, including this post, most of them get no answer or if they do the answer is that you have to contact the support. Really useful. The post where it's been reported the item handbook as bugged has been ignored because she doesn't like me, like if i care at all, the item handbook is still bugged for everybody, it's in the interest of everybody that system to be fixed not just mine. Just because it was me it was ignored, do i care? No, but all the players have that bug so who does actually care? Yes she thinks to **** me off by the usual "i quote the other guy pretending to ignore him", these poor "ignoring" techniques are old and outdated, this minori can go with ravevini to play barbies if you ask me. Hey drolly you told the guy to contact the support you should be a moderator too but unfortunalty for the feminism only females here. At the least make them to post a pic if they are any cute we might have some nice time. The mod cannot help because they are not support, they can help as much as a player does. Actually players do help much more than them who are just trolls. Why are mods just trolls? Because all they do is to keep fake hopes for this game that is game over if you haven't figured it out yet. The topic about the suggestion? Gone. Do you really believe they are going to modify the game according to our suggestion just because of a post? lol The only modify they did was to add an GMUTS events after tons or requests when this game had more players and they ended up making a sucking event with no use. The site r2games says itself they do only follow what the original version does, and actually that's what they have been doing totally ignoring years of suggestions. They also ignore bugs but we all know this. These mods do not help the community but r2games by defending them and giving players fake hopes pushing them to waste more money, when you will find out this game is going nowhere ask the mods for the money back.

Comment

You do know the mods on here can't really change in-game stuff right? They have to contact the developers about it and hope they fix said bugs.
            And if she ignored you (ain't saying she does) than I can understand why. You've been attacking all forum mods without reason. Probably, because you are a troll instead of the moderators you accused.

The forum moderators should get at least some respect for trying to answer questions. See them as marriage counselors. Both parties are fighting each other (I mean a marriage which would soon be a bad divorce.) and they are stuck in the middle trying to do their job, with both sides not really helping. (Not insulting the developers, the language block can be difficult sometimes.)

Also. You might want to check the shop again (R2 shop, not in-game) it's a purchase. Meaning you know what you are doing. You got your product, meaning both sides completed their side of the deal. So R2 is not forced to pay you back.

If you think you can do a better job, than do it. Maybe you'll even get the spot if you show your other side. I mean, the side with the common sense.

PS: I do not speak for R2, just a player giving his opinion.

Comment

These "moderators" are giving false hopes, and by giving false hopes you do not get any kind of respect. They are liars and scammers. These "moderators" are here just to show off their color and feel they are some kind of important user who can have the last word and ban you on wish, what do you believe they do care about something. The most of them does not really play long time but still here on the forum they are and they tell us to pay and to play this game. There is no good job to do in here because there are no users postings, it means we do not even need mods at all.

Comment

Some issues posted in the forum have already been sent/handled via ticket, so a reply here were be redundant, especially if it is an issue that support must handle anyway. Some people post here and then pm a mod, and so a reply to the thread is not needed, especially if it's an issue only affecting the person who posted the issue. All bugs are forwarded to R2, regardless of who posted them, as long as the required information is included somewhere in the thread, however, it is completely up to R2 to forward that information to the devs, and for the devs to actually fix it. Certain topics are posted at the direction of R2, such as any threads related to the gathering of suggestions, and are at the complete discretion of the developer to decide if they wish to utilize any of the suggestions posted in the thread.

If you wish to have a civil discussion about moderators in general as a rational human being, you, and anyone else, are always welcome to send me a private message.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Feministlame why i don't like moderators?

1) They are Mr.Nobody is game and they want to be Mr.Someone on the forum.
                  2) They work for free.

The forums we use, the non official ones that have at the least a security protocol lol, we get like 10 comments per day up to 20 or more comments per day, quite good if you think this game has overall 30 players lol News in there travel faster we know who is who and the new things that have been added, we talk about the game in there not in here and the non official forums are much more used than this one, nobody is actually using this forum, you can see it yourself, a couple of posts per month and what else?

On the first page there are posts that are months old with no replies. Ask yourself the reason nobody is really using this forum, the so called official forum. Maybe this forum is not ran so well and these "moderators" are the consequence of someone with a really bad choice in taking mods. Look at minori and her habit to edit delete the posts she does with her other accounts lol not to mention ravivinine and her "nice" private messages.

You think i'm the bad guy because i play to be an ******* in here yet you fail to see or don't want to see what happened on that the handbook item bug post do you? I'm not wasting my time to explain it to someone who doens't want to listen.

We do not actually need mods for reporting bugs or do not try to make it to sound like without mods the bugs don't get fixed. It is not true.

Hey "rational human being", why don't you get a real job instead to work for free for a company that makes planty money? lol

Comment

Your feedback is noted. Have a nice day.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                    X