X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mogli35
    started a topic bag in winstom point

bag in winstom point

hi i am lvlel 51 i get open the tents wistom. i make the quest are need ther i finihs i am not get the poinet
    whet i need to do pls

• charris753853
    replied
    Originally posted by mogli35 View Post
    hi i am lvlel 51 i get open the tents wistom. i make the quest are need ther i finihs i am not get the poinet
    whet i need to do pls
    This is very hard to comprehend, even if a translator was used - it wouldn't come back this difficult to understand. If you are referring to wisdom and tenets - you will need to use PoW or GPoW (pearl of wisdom/greater pearl of wisdom) both found in the Fate Shop. GPoW is ran for 1100 crystal and gives 2000 wisdom, while PoW is ran for 150 crystal (correct me if I'm wrong here) and gives 50 wisdom. This thread (and mods remove if I'm not allowed to post outside forums): http://forum.lekoolgames.com/viewthread.php?tid=29632 gives you an idea of how much you would need for each tenet. Tenets have updated with the last year or 2 adding on two more. It's best to upgrade your tenets fully or to a certain amount during consumer points events, so you don't have to spend a lot of money. At level 80 if you have invested into both funds (999 crystal/5999 crystal), you will have enough consumer points (after spending your crystal after attaining the funds) to max tenets out up to Holy. I'm not sure if I answered your direct question, but if you need to know anything else..please try to clarify the question.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X