missing character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing character

someone can you help me about my problem. im ever send a ticket . im got disconnecting around 20:00ST after that im try login again and missing my character. im try to refresh page and restart my pc for much time still nothing
    i hope r2games can do something about that and recover the character... thanks
    name : ffa
    class : ranger
    level :150 elite 449
    server : s(25)shadow vale
    guild : starks

hmmm how come did that happen---- its northstar

Comment

hi north .. nahhh im dont know too .. im just got disconnecting and try login again but my character was missing also all payment history too

Comment

Originally posted by akh_faa View Post
        hi north .. nahhh im dont know too .. im just got disconnecting and try login again but my character was missing also all payment history too
        Did you play from facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

Did you play from facebook?
          yes i do...did you know something bout that ?

Comment

Originally posted by akh_faa View Post

yes i do...did you know something bout that ?
            Try logging in VIA your email which was bound to your account. Some people had the same issue and their character were there.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

Try logging in VIA your email which was bound to your account. Some people had the same issue and their character were there.
              Nah im already try but still nothing ??

Comment

need to check 1st if ur account name shows is the friend list who added u as a friend

Comment

Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
                  need to check 1st if ur account name shows is the friend list who added u as a friend
                  How tO check you at my list friend north >,<

Comment

ur account is alive just r2 need to sought out where did it go ...... i can see u in my friend list

Comment

Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
                      ur account is alive just r2 need to sought out where did it go ...... i can see u in my friend list
                      Do not fret. I've been working diligently with him to get his account back, and it has been recovered.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                      Forum Rules are located here
                      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

my account already back thanks R2games

Comment

cool have fun

Comment

Please help my priest is missing and i did recharge on that account. name: Lezie, job: priest, server (S1) Starglade, guild: Hive

Comment

Originally posted by blacksolitude View Post
                              Please help my priest is missing and i did recharge on that account. name: Lezie, job: priest, server (S1) Starglade, guild: Hive
                              Let's see if we can help assist you in recovering your missing character. How long has your character been missing? Have you submitted a ticket with support? If you have not submitted a ticket please make sure you supply the recharge information from your account purchase history, receipts of your purchases [ex: PayPal receipts] that align with your characters purchase history along with your character server and name. If you have submitted a ticket I'll need either the ticket number or the email if you only have the email you'll need to private message me that information.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                              X