Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support not responding to Tickets

Case #: 694616.
    Case #: 694903. Screen shots and all information provided.

Seven days now only given one automated response.
    Am I going to be forced to go to BBB just to get a response into the matter of all three of my characters missing.
    Three characters that I have spent a good bit of money on.

I would greatly appreciate a human reply that this matter is being looked into at very least.
    Thank you!
    Dilly & Dally Are Strange Bedfellows

I've forwarded your request to the devs. You should receive a reply from them shortly.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Hello there, I would like to receive a response on my support tickets sent through the website.
      Unfortunately there's no ticket # given, but here are the e-mail addresses I used for my tickets;

[removed]
      [removed]

Any expedite would be nice, I've been waiting for about 3 weeks now. It is regarding a character lock.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-26-2018, 12:17 PM. Reason: Please don't post email addresses on the forum

Comment

I would like a response to the email I sent about my missing character

Comment

Originally posted by blacksolitude View Post
          I would like a response to the email I sent about my missing character
          Please, private message me the details pertaining to your ticket, and I'll be glad to assist you with your issue. I'll need either the ticket number or the email.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
            I've forwarded your request to the devs. You should receive a reply from them shortly.
            Thank you Minori.
            They did contact me after this post however, now that I have provided all the information they requested, including PayPal recipes from two years ago,
            it has been a week and they have not contacted me to say anything!

I was just about to go to the BBB and thought I would stop by here first; It's the "customer care" that is infuriating me!
            All they have to do is say something, such as,
            "Hang tight, we're looking into this for you and will keep you posted" or
            "We are extremely sorry we cannot locate your character information, you will have to start over again." and if they were good people seeing how much I spent on the game in two years time,
            including this year they would give me a booster package of some sort, nothing fancy, nothing expensive, just some help to get back where I was!

Instead I'm ignored as if this might make me go away. Being ignored surely means I do not trust them, will not spend any more money with them and as I said I will report them as shady business operators.

Again thank you Minori for responding to me and forwarding my message! I will hold off until Tuesday to report!
            Have a wonderful Halloween!

Comment

Case #: 694616 and Case #: 694903 (same case)

Email sent repeating same information requested in 8 other emails (October 28th Sunday 2018 10:03 p.m. EST) Case #: 694616
              ALL information in ONE email.

-PayPal recipes from 2016 to 2018
              -In game Account Screenshot
              -In game Account Purchases from 2016 to 2018
              -Server: Heavenly Isle
              -EMAIL of Account
              -Date Account was Made: August 2016
              -Character names

Comment

Originally posted by jeliarra View Post
                Case #: 694616 and Case #: 694903 (same case)

Email sent repeating same information requested in 8 other emails (October 28th Sunday 2018 10:03 p.m. EST) Case #: 694616
                ALL information in ONE email.

-PayPal recipes from 2016 to 2018
                -In game Account Screenshot
                -In game Account Purchases from 2016 to 2018
                -Server: Heavenly Isle
                -EMAIL of Account
                -Date Account was Made: August 2016
                -Character names

I have notified the team again of your needing assistance. I understand this is taking longer than you expect but please, continue to be patient while they look into it.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

this is sad you need a Moderator to help get a response from a ticket. I thought it was only going on in another r2game I am playing.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

I have notified the team again of your needing assistance. I understand this is taking longer than you expect but please, continue to be patient while they look into it.
                    Another week and not a peep despite providing all information requested of me. This Friday will be my limit of being ignored. Thank you again Minori for all your assistance, sincerely!

@farmcollect2 There aren't any "tickets". It says make a ticket however, one cannot come back tot he website to find a ticket. They contact via email. So many game dev's these days are shady! It is a business yet all most want to do is collect money and do no work. I understand things happen, I would be content with any help, but ignoring a customer is unacceptable. Do hope you're not in need of assistance! Happy Halloween!

Comment

Any update on your characters? I'm currently stuck in the waiting for a response part of their customer service. I hope this isn't as unfortunate and go on for weeks. Day 3 as of this response. I think Moderator Minori needs to be compensated for picking up r2's slack and actually having customer service and concern for us.

Comment

And when they respond to ticket is too late already. I recharged yesterday and send ticket, they answered very late and I got my crystals after the sale. No compensation no nothing. Gets me furious that I cashed for nothing and they couldn't even extend the sale a bit more for the trouble they caused me. While everyone upgraded stuff I couldn't thanks to them.

Comment

Working...
                        X