Genie Glitched

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genie Glitched

With the roll out of genie, it seems its already bugged. Once we hit level 10, we should be able to put clicks in to upgrade it. But it shows that i have the requirements met, it's just not upgrading. I have the necessary ce and 49 soul shards on hand.
    Cs2
    MsVermillion [(s18)]
    Ranger

unfortunate that we have to wait a week for them to (hopefully) fix it.

Comment

It is. Between this and pixie, they give pretty good stats the higher you work them.
      I was ready and raring to go when i seen it drop
      Cs2
      MsVermillion [(s18)]
      Ranger

Comment

Thank you for informing me of the issue so quickly. I will notify the team of this. Please, let me know if it's not fixed in next weeks maintenance.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by metacraze15 View Post
          It is. Between this and pixie, they give pretty good stats the higher you work them.
          I was ready and raring to go when i seen it drop
          pixie already gives crazyyyy stats but genie is gonna be so much more expensive than pixie until they add a way of farming genie crystal like puc. still excited nonetheless for something that actually gives huge boosts to stats
          Axinemesis
          Lvl100:230
          Savior Knight
          Vip 6

Comment

Originally posted by R28136791 View Post

pixie already gives crazyyyy stats but genie is gonna be so much more expensive than pixie until they add a way of farming genie crystal like puc. still excited nonetheless for something that actually gives huge boosts to stats
            I 100% agree. I still wouldn't mind dropping some cash on 1-2 levels worth of it first though. Whatever gives the best stats, within reason ofc
            Cs2
            MsVermillion [(s18)]
            Ranger

Comment

They fixed it already

Comment

Working...
              X