It Pays To Consume 1/22-1/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Pays To Consume 1/22-1/29

Upon spending 2,000 crystals, you should obtain x5 transfer notes. and upon spending 6,000 you should obtain x210 demonic bloodstone (wunderking item). instead at 2,000 crystals spent you obtain x2 transfer notes, and at 6,000 crystals spent you obtain x3 transfer notes. im unable to get video evidence as im not spending another 6k crystals on some other toon but just an FYI. (yes i know im a bit late)

These are the rewards the event is supplying. I have verified this information myself. The reward that's incorrect is 6000 it is giving 5 transfer notes instead of Demonic Bloodstone x210. You can submit a ticket (link is in my signature) with support for assistance to obtain the correct items, but you will need to supply proof such as a screenshot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	1977128
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

my problem is i have 20 pcs of gpow in my bag when i buy 42 gpow in cp shop. it only show 42 gpow. please help

Comment

Try sorting your bag maybe they didn't stack or you might have bought some pow and some gpow otherwise you'll have to submit a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X