Account got deleted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account got deleted

Hello my friend in server 29 named klaus, official class rouge, VIP 9 got deleted by someone. Pls restore his acc and whoever deleted it pls find its email u can pretty much locate it whoever created that klaus, hacker class knight, lvl1.

Please help him get his character back R2 He was VIP9 he wouldn't just delete his char intentionally. Character name (S29)Klaus.
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

The player will need to file a ticket for assistance. There isn't anything that can be done to assist this player without 1 being submitted. Once the player submits a ticket he can reach out to me through private messages with his email and I will push it along to speed up the process.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

just gonna point out that since they made a level 1 with the same character name it'll be impossible to restore the account as that overwrites the deleted data and this is why you dont share login
        'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Hello Minori, good day, i am a fellow guildmate with klaus and, one day his account got deleted , its impossible for him to delete his own toon, please help him, he already send a ticket, and he will answer your questions honestly and hope his account will be back , Thank you so much minori and the rest of the Devs, more power to the game !

Comment

Working...
          X