Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knight Skill Bolt of Justice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight Skill Bolt of Justice

Can R2 fix the bugged skill Bolt of Justice in corruption 11+ for knights. I don't believe there is a way for us to purge the Insta-Kill curse because of this. I can clear F16 but I have to ensure that when the boss reaches 50% hp and under it is stunned and killed as quickly as possible, so most days I just do 1-10 because it's to much hassle to go any further. Please look into it!
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

You'll need to create a video showing that the skill isn't working. You can find various screen recording apps with a simple search. Once you've created the video please upload the video to youtube. You can private message me with the video link if you do not wish to post it here on the forums, but without a video, there is nothing I can do in regards to your issue.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i have the same problem, 4 out of 5 runs I die on 11, but the times i do pass 11 i can get to 16.... I am not sure how to video capture it not working if nothing happens ... (cant record what doesn't happen) but I will record it today and post because im sure there are ton of knights who have the same issue

Comment

Working...
      X