Stealing Cash items in game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealing Cash items in game

hello, im wondering whether stealing cash items from the guild warehouse is grounds for banning?
    i have this former guildmate who stole 5 pieces of pows, and 22 pieces of Gpows from a member in our guild warehouse.
    so his defense was that our guildmate left it on the guild warehouse and deleted his account.
    but my reason is that, in our guild warehouse, we, officers got our own personal page, my friend, who owns the gpows, put it in his personal page before deleting his account, what im saying is if he really wanted to give it to us, he could have put it in the free-for-all pages, but he didn't, what if he comes backs right?
    we keep talking to him and he never said sorry but instead laugh at us for crying out loud a lot more things.
    can i talk to a mod about this in private? i can send screenshot. its not funny anymore. people works hard for their money, i really hope we can do something about this and he should learn his lesson.

guild warehouse is free for whoever has access, just because you as a group determined that each officer got their own page doesn't change the fact that it's 1. free for whoever has access still, you have your own personal warehouses for a reason, 2. trusting said strangers you've met online, this is a self responsibility issue, r2 would say the same
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by rustianmtl2017 View Post
      hello, im wondering whether stealing cash items from the guild warehouse is grounds for banning?
      i have this former guildmate who stole 5 pieces of pows, and 22 pieces of Gpows from a member in our guild warehouse.
      so his defense was that our guildmate left it on the guild warehouse and deleted his account.
      but my reason is that, in our guild warehouse, we, officers got our own personal page, my friend, who owns the gpows, put it in his personal page before deleting his account, what im saying is if he really wanted to give it to us, he could have put it in the free-for-all pages, but he didn't, what if he comes backs right?
      we keep talking to him and he never said sorry but instead laugh at us for crying out loud a lot more things.
      can i talk to a mod about this in private? i can send screenshot. its not funny anymore. people works hard for their money, i really hope we can do something about this and he should learn his lesson.
      Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done about a situation like this. You can file a ticket but they'll likely tell you that it's each players responsibility to protect their items. If you're placing it an area where other players can easily access it and there aren't restrictions who can access it people will take the items whether a pre-established rule was already determined. Once you've read this post and if you still feel the need to discuss it in private please, send me a private message.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

thank you guys for the fast replies. I admit that it was my fault that i trusted people that easy, but its not a bad thing, the guild is still there, its just that some people will take advantage of the situation. anyways, thank you again guys, have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by rustianmtl2017 View Post
          thank you guys for the fast replies. I admit that it was my fault that i trusted people that easy, but its not a bad thing, the guild is still there, its just that some people will take advantage of the situation. anyways, thank you again guys, have a great day.
          Happy to be of assistance. I would advise in the future to prevent this from happening to change who you allow access to the guild warehouse or don't store any valuable items in the guild warehouse.
          Last edited by *Minori*; 04-11-2019, 10:31 PM.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X