Simulacrum Cystals Saga2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simulacrum Cystals Saga2

Simulacrum is not working? ,I Infuse Crystal and Pet devour cannot confirm/click

Maybe your energy bar is too full. You cannot infuse pets if it would take the energy bar past 1000/1000, you just have to wait for the energy to drop.

Comment

It works fine for me, so what time_to_die said you just gotta wait for the energy bar to deplete a bit to be able to eat pets again
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

i Just try to input crystal and devour pet nothing happening 0/ maturity 0/ energy

Comment

Can you provide me with your character lvl, please?
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I could not get Simulacrum working on any of my characters including my level 110 knight main. I checked with other people on my server and almost everyone was having the same issue. The only one who was able to make it work was a level 123 priest. My simulacrum isn't even activated yet which means that I'm completely unable to devour pets. I've seen posts about this issue in the past and it's really annoying that it still isn't fixed.

Comment

im having same problem it unlocked at 60 im now lvl 80 and still nothing

Comment

The issue has been forwarded.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

everyone on my server which is S42 except for one person is having issues with this system i dont know why that one person can do it but all my friends and including me cant do anything with that system. thank you for forwarding the issue minori

Comment

Following maintenance players who had issues with simulacrum in the last week will need too should log in and log out twice in order to solve the problem.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X