Codex Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codex Skill

Good day devs, just wanna report something about codex skill, i just upgraded fortitude to level 10 which gives 15% max hp, it gives me 2.5m in total, it went back 2.4m it was 2.5m when i upgraded it to 10, but within 20 seconds or so, my hp went back to 2.4m , please help me cause 100k hp is a big stuff for me, Thank you so much, already sent a ticket, and i will add that i got the same buffs before and after the upgrade , so buff is not an issue here, i only got pixie buff and the ladder buff for the hp % before i upgraded and after i upgraded, please thank you.

R2 does not read the forums. They are on to post certain things, but they don't handle any matters here. That is done via the ticket system.
    In regards to your issue, there are many factors that can cause a variation in what you're receiving from upgrading codex. For example, you can have buffs proc that can cause an increase in stats such as wings. Do you have screenshots of your stats before and after upgrading?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Good day Minori , i was in sg l3 when i upgraded that, no priest beside me and its impossible that my wings proc, i sure remember my hp before i upgraded and how come i will screenshot my toon without any reason, so my answer is no, i dont have any screenshot on my toon before upgrading and i already sent a ticket regarding this, its really impossible, got that hp 2.5m and within seconds it went back just what i said, and my guarantee is , same buffs , no priest, wings didnt proc ( cause im just sitting in sg how come it will proc lol ) , its just pixie buff and the ladder buff ( which gives hp % and the city buff, before the upgrade and after, the issue here is it work for just 20 secs and back to 2.4m after seconds. please help, and hope this will be fix cause 100khp is too much , Thank you Minori

Sorry for not having any screenshots before upgrading because i didnt know it will be like this, this is my first bug happened to me for the whole game to be honest, hope you will help me, sent a ticket yesterday.
      Last edited by *Minori*; 06-21-2019, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Codex really has a bug. I've noticed this when I upgraded to lvl 5 Fortitude last time but like what ClaudeGusion said, there is no need to screenshot unless you know that something wrong will happen. Now, I've upgraded my Fortitude to lvl 6 and took screenshots before and after the upgrade, including the time, my geas and my buffs. Please check the screenshots below. I hope this proves that Codex skill loses it's effect after a few minutes. Here is my HP before the upgrade, you can see the remaining time of buffs. Click image for larger version

Name:	before codex up.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	357.9 KB
ID:	1994006 Now here is my HP after the upgrade to Fortitude lvl 6 Click image for larger version

Name:	after code up 1 51 pm.jpg
Size:	675.8 KB
ID:	1994007 And now this is my HP after 7 minutes Click image for larger version

Name:	after codex up 1 58 pm.jpg
Size:	674.1 KB
ID:	1994008 I hope you can help check this issue. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R229910678 View Post
          Codex really has a bug. I've noticed this when I upgraded to lvl 5 Fortitude last time but like what ClaudeGusion said, there is no need to screenshot unless you know that something wrong will happen. Now, I've upgraded my Fortitude to lvl 6 and took screenshots before and after the upgrade, including the time, my geas and my buffs. Please check the screenshots below. I hope this proves that Codex skill loses it's effect after a few minutes. Here is my HP before the upgrade, you can see the remaining time of buffs. Now here is my HP after the upgrade to Fortitude lvl 6 And now this is my HP after 7 minutes I hope you can help check this issue. Thanks
          Thank you for the screenshots. I'll forward it to the team. If possible can you check to see if it's just 6 functioning improperly by upgrading to 7? Thank you!
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hi Minori! Thanks for your reply. I will try to upgrade Fortitude to lvl 7 and attach screenshots when I do that. Thanks

Comment

Hello Minori. I've just upgraded my Codex Fortitude skill to lvl 7 and the same thing happened. Here is the screenshots. This one is before the upgrade to lvl 7: Click image for larger version

Name:	Lvl 6 to 7 before upgrade.jpg
Size:	678.2 KB
ID:	1994233This is the screenshot after the upgrade to lvl 7. HP was increased. Click image for larger version

Name:	after upgrade to lvl 7.jpg
Size:	684.5 KB
ID:	1994234 And then this one was taken a few minutes after the upgrade to lvl 7. HP returned to how it was before the upgrade. Click image for larger version

Name:	went back to previous number.jpg
Size:	681.8 KB
ID:	1994235

Comment

Thank you for the additional information!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Its doing it on the 2nd book too ... defnitely not gettin the stats were suppose to

Comment

I will require screenshots showing the same issue is occurring with the other skills in Codex. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Another proof Upgrade from fortitude 3 to fortitude 4. First image is before the upgrade. @nd image is after the upgrade and 3rd image shows the HP returned to previous amount. I hope you don't need us to test every level before dev makes their move. I hope the devs can test bugs on their own.

Comment

Thank you for the screenshots! I've already forwarded this to the team. However, I cannot say what they will require and what they won't require in regards to the system issues. In the meantime, I request your patience. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                        X