Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

frag weapon for shifters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frag weapon for shifters

you cant do the level 30 quest for frag weapon for the Shifter once you go in the dungeon to kill the mobs you need to kill it doesn't give you the weapon you need to kill them with.

Can you provide me with a screenshot of the quest, please?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

It wont let me send the the screen shot but the quest is called the obedient soldier and the quest never gives the (damaged) auguric hammer VII and the quest cannot be progressed in any way and no mobs or npc gives the quest item. even when you abandon and re-accept the quest you still cannot get the quest item.

Comment

Just buy it from Remmington npc in starglade

Comment

there is no quest item you can buy from him

Comment

well this is my second character and i never had to buy the mold before and does the mold turn into the quest item?

Comment

what is bugged is the quest item needed to complete the quest in the first place

Comment

The frag mold is available for purchase from the NPC. It's not a quest item. It's the reward for completing the questline.

You can save the image to your computer and upload it to the server. Here are a few screenshots showing you what to select to upload the image onto the forums.
                Option 1: You can select the camera and upload the image this way.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Uploading image to forums.png
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1987803
                Option 2: You select the A icon located above where you type your message. It will lower a drop-down tab, and you'll select the image with a little mountain range. Once you've selected that you'll want to choose upload, and proceed to choose the file you want to share, and then send it to the server. It will pop up with another box showing the details of the images and you'll want to click on the green button that says OK.

Name:	ImageOption2.png
Views:	3
Size:	57.3 KB
ID:	1987804

Name:	ImageOption2.1.png
Views:	2
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1987805
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

if the mold is not the quest item but isavailable for purchase from the NPC and It's the reward for completing the quest line how do i complete the quest

Comment

Originally posted by dravanteboy View Post
                    if the mold is not the quest item but isavailable for purchase from the NPC and It's the reward for completing the quest line how do i complete the quest
                    I will need a screenshot of the quest. Please, follow the instructions listed above to upload the screenshot.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

says file is to big

Comment

Comment

I have the same problem, the quest doesn't give the "(Damaged) Auguric Hammer VII [Quest Item]"

Comment

This has been forwarded to the devs.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i started a shifter character and since i still can't complete the frag quest like above mentioned. i don't have any main quest or side quests anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X