Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

frag weapon for shifters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

You'll need to abandon the quest and relog twice and accept the quest again once you've done this the quest for the shifter frag should be fixed. If it's not please upload an in-game timestamped screenshot showing the issue still persists. Thank you
      Last edited by *Minori*; 07-15-2019, 12:24 PM.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

after refreshing twice this morning i actually got some of the side quests i was missing. but i haven't done any side quests or the main quest since lvl 25. when i was doing the frag quest yesterday the questline disappeared. so i have no way to abandon it since it doesn't appear in my questlog anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by R2109739 View Post
          after refreshing twice this morning i actually got some of the side quests i was missing. but i haven't done any side quests or the main quest since lvl 25. when i was doing the frag quest yesterday the questline disappeared. so i have no way to abandon it since it doesn't appear in my questlog anymore.
          Have you tried going back to the NPC where the quest is located to see if the quest is available there but not showing on your list?
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

also none of the quest givers give the quest in the area

I no loner have the main quest as well, once i talked to the king there was no longer a main quest in my available quest or in my current quest tabs. and no the quest is not at any of the quest givers
            Last edited by *Minori*; 07-16-2019, 04:30 PM. Reason: Please, use the edit functions

Comment

Originally posted by dravanteboy
              I no loner have the main quest as well, once i talked to the king there was no longer a main quest in my available quest or in my current quest tabs. and no the quest is not at any of the quest givers
              exactly. the main quest is completely unavailable. some of the side quest not related to the main quest appear as soon as you reach the required level.

Comment

Have either of you checked at the Starglade NPC Remmington (Weapons Vendor) located by the wishing well near the portal that takes you to Cragstone?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

does not have the main quest

Comment

I got it bro!! Go to secrertonia and check your backpack. im also a shifter. it should be there. equip it.

Comment

i can equip the weapon but there is no quest to get

Comment

For both players having this issue please file a ticket with your server and name. The quest may need to be manually placed on your accounts since it's not affecting all players. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                          For both players having this issue please file a ticket with your server and name. The quest may need to be manually placed on your accounts since it's not affecting all players. Thank you.
                          How do i file a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post

How do i file a ticket?
                            You'll want to click the link in my signature, and fill out all the appropriate places.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Missing prayer necklace and weapon

Comment

Originally posted by cs2.shifter View Post
                                Missing prayer necklace and weapon
                                Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will forward it to the team to be fixed.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X