Shifter Gear Sets Not Dropping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifter Gear Sets Not Dropping

I have a shifter alt that I run through dungeons quite often and run my main through too, and yet it never seems to drop any shifter gear sets, for example, Mistweave gear or atonement or any other piece of a set gear. It seems like the only way to get them is by synthesising up from previous sets. any possible chance of this getting fixed?

Equipment drops are chance items. You can go weeks and not obtain a single shifter item from a dungeon. However, this is already being looked into. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

It's not a matter of time or attempts. Several people have reported the same issue. Not a single one of us have received Shifter equipment as a drop from 75+ Dungeons.
      We have received hundreds of other pieces of equipment for different characters but nothing for Shifters.

Comment

Im not getting anything for shifter either. I do dungeons everyday on all my characters. There is definitely an issue

Comment

Is shifter set implanted yet:

Comment

I do not currently have an update at this time, but it is being looked into by the team.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X