Epic Crystal Enchanted Weapon for shifter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Crystal Enchanted Weapon for shifter

excuse me..i just topuped $4.99 and getting 520 crystal..and im using 200 crystal to clear enchanted weapon quest for shifter job...in short, I clear the quest..but the weapon is nowhere to be seen

as you can see in the picture..the weapon quest is gone..and I still have my 320 crystal left..but no weapon...and I cant upload full size pics..it said it exceeded limit size
    as you can see in the picture..the weapon quest is gone..and I still have my 320 crystal left..but no weapon...and I cant upload full size pics..it said it exceeded limit size

You'll need to submit a ticket with support for your crystal to be returned to you. Once you've submitted your ticket please, send me a private message with your email. This will allow me to push the issue and make sure it's understood. Thank you!
    The enchanted weapon isn't supposed to be purchased because it's supplied when you reach VIP 2 located where you'll collect your daily VIP rewards.

I will request the removal of the quest to prevent this from happening again.

Note: The VIP 2 rewards for shifter are not functioning properly. I will forward this again to be fixed.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-04-2019, 12:10 PM. Reason: See, note
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I already send 2 ticket ...first ticket is for this weapon event quest...the second is for main quest stuck..after getting fragranch weapon for shifter in the secretonia..I just cant get anymore main quest..both already in the ticket

Edit : I can do without the weapon..just give me back my main quest after the legendary sword fragment in secretonia quest ..already send ticket ..its quite pain leveling without main quest
      Last edited by ch4ncr491; 09-04-2019, 09:46 PM.

Comment

The main quest line issue is an ongoing problem. I'll forward it again to the devs, but please, be patient and do the other events that provide experience. Such as Training Ground, Crypt, Guild Torch, Nimbus Torch if you have ownership of starglade, sengolia battlegrounds, ladder, and several others.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

oh don't worry..ill be patient...because it take at least 3 days I will wait...im quite worried because guildmate said they send ticket which didn't get responded for a long time..

Comment

They're experiencing some technical issues with the ticket system right now, but they are working to fix it. If you or anyone you know has a ticket that goes unanswered please, send me or instruct them to reach out to me on the forums.

This issue won't be fixed until at least the following maintenance.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X