Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lag

Lag after merge,have you check it yet?
    Attached Files

Like the title says the game needs an emergency maintenance way too many problems to name here if any mod reads this just log into the game and try to play Having a glitch of claim box on screen relogged and says i have no afk when I have days worth guild info blank and saying i need to open everything up again mobs that can't be hit mobs that are invisible drops that can't be picked up etc etc

Comment

true! all the game broken!!

Comment

I have forwarded this issue and it is being looked into. We will pass on any information as it is provided.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post
          I have forwarded this issue and it is being looked into. We will pass on any information as it is provided.
          Glad to hear that. Is it too much to ask for a sale ter compensation next week? ????

Some characters also don't appear on my screen when I stand right next to them.
          Last edited by *Minori*; 01-22-2020, 04:28 PM. Reason: Posts Merged.

Comment

in my case there's no monster and player

Comment

game seems to be bugged or something.. cant seem to open vault.. can barley do dungeons nothing gets picked up cant fight the mobs.. some npc do not appear players cant do corruption.. basically almost everything is messed up... very laggy also..

Comment

Game is broken S39 too. I can't see any members in guild panel, its just blank. I cannot even enter guild station. Daily bonus, chat box, and afk mode are also broken...

I am experiencing problems on the forum.
                Last edited by marychandesu; 01-22-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

This has been forwarded to r2. There are no updates at this time.

Comment

I hope this will not take a couple weeks to fix.

Comment

your "emergency maintenance" not working same problem

Comment

This has been forwarded and they are looking into the issue.

Comment

all i know is lots are going to quit (lots already have) its all i see people saying. tell them that they need to fix stuff these people are paying customers.and it is not right. I hope you all know that with the game not working it gives everyone time to find A NEW GAME TO PLAY
                          Last edited by kimcarmean450; 01-23-2020, 08:47 AM. Reason: FORGOT TO ADD SOMETHING

Comment

Thought it was just the tutorial zone- half the quests don't work. Was actually to going to recruit a friend to play but after seeing the mess in this thread... I think i'll change my mind. Hope it gets fixed.

Comment

Any word on when this mess is getting sorted out? 2 days of dailies completely wasted now
                              Char: Rice
                              Class: Knight
                              Guild: Tempest

Comment

Working...
                              X