Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
    Any word on when this mess is getting sorted out? 2 days of dailies completely wasted now
    Unfortunately there is no new information at this time.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

I had that yesterday on an alt

Comment

please fix this game bug why I can't play this game I have logged in many times but can't also play it. it really me off.
        Last edited by Hachiro; 01-24-2020, 04:56 AM. Reason: Please don't post in multiple places

Comment

1 week btw

Comment

Problem i am facing is that all the thing any thing, i do in crstal saga 2 nothing works like i go to NPC it does not show quest after i reload it does but does not work when i reach other NPC for any thing i have to reload again None of the skills woorks but this all is ok in other games

Comment

Everyone is having that problem since the 22nd Jan, we are all waiting for it to be fixed but the developers Chinese New Year celebrations seem to be slowing that down
              Char: Rice
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Tempest

Comment

Seems like they are still on holiday and dont really care to fix the game.. so another week if not longer to wait.

Comment

is the game still broken?

Comment

Unfortunately, CS2 is still experiencing some problematic issues.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

hi, I know u said that's been taking care of the game issues but it's been 3 weeks now! I've found another game 2 play and I've already reached lvl 70 in 5 days! it's a nice game but I'm still looking for the cs2 servers 2 be fixed...cuz I had played it 4 many time and had friends I knew in there... I logged in today and only 2 friends were logged in (afk) out of my long liste of in game friends....
                      I tried your other games 2 but there's none as well done and thinked as crystal saga yet. In terms of interaction between players I mean (cuz that's the kind of game I like). Hope u fix this issue before I get tired waiting and give up.

Kindly, Lektra (one of your most active in-game players over the last 10 years)

Comment

Working...
                      X