Domi bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Domi bugged

Been waiting for the boss to be respawn for almost 3 hours but the boss still not respawn i think the whole game is broke now..... been hunting the boss since the game bugged because the domi is the only thing can do by constantly reconnecting for the boss to be seen but now still reconnecting but the boss still doen't respawn
    ps. i black my name and other personal info about my toon for safety measure and personal matter hope you understand it thanks

Originally posted by JunPaoloBergado View Post
    Been waiting for the boss to be respawn for almost 3 hours but the boss still not respawn i think the whole game is broke now..... been hunting the boss since the game bugged because the domi is the only thing can do by constantly reconnecting for the boss to be seen but now still reconnecting but the boss still doen't respawn
    ps. i black my name and other personal info about my toon for safety measure and personal matter hope you understand it thanks
    Hi, could you dm me your server, in game name and level please and I will forward this.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
    X