demon hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demon hunter

demon hunter is giving quests THAT CANT BE DONE. and it also has a turn in spot that does NOT EXIST IN THE GAME. this is 3rd day in a row.

Originally posted by kimcarmean450 View Post
    demon hunter is giving quests THAT CANT BE DONE. and it also has a turn in spot that does NOT EXIST IN THE GAME. this is 3rd day in a row.
    Can you provide a timestamped screenshot of the quest that you are having issues with please?
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Can you provide a timestamped screenshot of the quest that you are having issues with please?
      i cant send a ss but yesterday it gave me another 1 and today another 1. they cant be done the mobs it asks you to kill are not in the demon hunter realm and the turn in point doesnt even exist

Comment

i cant send a ss but yesterday it gave me another 1 and today another 1. they cant be done the mobs it asks you to kill are not in the demon hunter realm and the turn in point doesnt even exist
        every time i try send a ss it tells me its to big

Comment

Without a screenshot it's to be difficult to help with this. What level is your demon hunter?

Comment

How can it be hard. its nothing to do with my charecter its the demon hunter thats screwed up. im lvl 10 in demon hunter. but anyone and everyone knows theres only 1 area you can go in demon hunter , its a small red area with 3-4 types of wolves. theres no other mobs and theres only 1 demon hunter npc and it is in starglade. the quest says aurora point

Comment

How can it be hard. its nothing to do with my charecter its the demon hunter thats screwed up. im lvl 10 in demon hunter. but anyone and everyone knows theres only 1 area you can go in demon hunter , its a small red area with 3-4 types of wolves. theres no other mobs and theres only 1 demon hunter npc and it is in starglade. the quest says aurora point
              At level 10 the second area Aurora Point opens every 10 levels a new area opens. You can find out what areas and what level from the Demon Hunter NPC in Starglade or you can just go to the area that the quest tells you and use the space teleport.

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

At level 10 the second area Aurora Point opens every 10 levels a new area opens. You can find out what areas and what level from the Demon Hunter NPC in Starglade or you can just go to the area that the quest tells you and use the space teleport.
                where is it i looked and i clicked link it gives

Comment

found it ty

Comment

Working...
                  X