Sources of GPOW/POW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources of GPOW/POW

With the release of the new system - tenets - just would like to ask how a light casher/noncasher can keep up and farm for wisdom? Apart from fateshop, I only know of two other sources for GPOW or POW, card flip event and celestial shard exchange on ladder NPC. Unfortunately, card flip is chance based and presents only a very small chance of obtaining pearls. Celestial shards, on the other hand, drops from level 76 onwards of ladder, not much people with toons strong enough to farm those areas until level 80 of ladder.
    Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

If I recall correctly, pearls were cash-only when the system was released on CS. Only until much later did the devs implement other sources (E.G. token exchange at some points). The devs may not make required items accessible via other alternatives until the system has aged a bit here too.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying, Reverie.
      Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

By the time POW and GPOW are obtainable as free drops all the non cashers will have called it a career and moved on cause why do they wanna get flippn slaughtered every second by players 100x as strong as them because everything is cash cash cash. I'm VIP 8 and this cash stuff is even making me sick now. I want competition. Not a 1 hit party.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

true you have a point
          Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Thats why I didnt cash for tenets so that those non cashers on my Server can kill me its more fun that way haha!
            Game: Crystal Saga II
            IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
            Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

Yes these idiots at R2 don't realize that this game cant survive with cashers alone. As cashers are a much smaller % of the total player population. So if only the cashers are left then there will be no game and then there wont be any cashers left either. Are you really this damn stupid R2.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X