Chi system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chi system

I have browsed over old forum posts on CS and found a little bit about the newly implemented system here in CSII. My question is do chi essences remain a cash-only item (much like GPOW/POWS and mark of god)? If that's the case, R2, don't you think you have rolled out far too many cash-only systems already in this game? Are you trying to drive away majority of your playerbase? This is already getting so boring with major systems that can't be taken advantage of by light cashers and noncashers. Sadly, this is another useless icon that will sit idly on my screen. Already began playing a new game along with this one 'coz I don't see a bright future ahead for this game.

The fact that most items are bound makes it impossible for free players to farm ****. Also Chi is a cash only item. Rather than complaining against those at least they should fix the bugs and all the crappyass things on servers.
    Its already crappy to begin with and the bugs and **** adds up to the problems causing free players to be distressed even more
    Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Working...
    X