Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So whats everyones take on this recent cash system cluster fizz and this big sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So whats everyones take on this recent cash system cluster fizz and this big sale.

Could this possibly be R2s way of taking our money and then saying see ya and closing the game on us. That might be very bad for their company image though. It definitely will keep people from cashing future games with them. I'm also thinking this may possibly be a way for them to allow other servers to catch up to the s1 cheats by giving stuff away dirt cheap and then they could possibly involve s1 in merges. Which could also be why they haven't added new wings and mounts as they are trying to get everyone on an even playing field before going back to normal with things. Id just like to get some opinions of the players and see if any mods have the guts to tell us what they think R2 is doing. Have fun.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

First and foremost, the mods do not know what the devs are up to. It has been clarified several times, but allow me to reinstate that we have no means of contact with them nor do they feel obliged to share their agendas with mere representatives.

In short, your guess is as good as our's. Carry on with your rally.

Comment

r2 dont care about image only care about $$. mods n g ms r volunteers they duno wats going on coz 99.99% of the time they r given mis-information or no information at all. their idea of running the MMORPG is to hit hard n fast take all e $ they can then shut the game down. open a new one n do the same keep launching new servers n milk as much $ as possible. the recharge button is in ur hands u decide if u wanna give them ur money for the crappy in game experiences

Comment

In my opinion I don't think it is to change the difference between S1 and other servers. We have cashers in our server too who just maxed tenets for 1/5 of what I paid for it. So it doesn't really level the playing field with other servers IMO. I'm not sure what at this point would level that field, considering we still have cashers who will up stuff just like the typical player would.
        What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
          In my opinion I don't think it is to change the difference between S1 and other servers. We have cashers in our server too who just maxed tenets for 1/5 of what I paid for it. So it doesn't really level the playing field with other servers IMO. I'm not sure what at this point would level that field, considering we still have cashers who will up stuff just like the typical player would.
          Im waiting for a miracle to happen

Comment

level the playing feilds with cheat best thing i ever heard shujin

Comment

they need to either reset everyones pixies or just give all players the current max pixie because that is the one thing they all duped and pixie is super op boost to stats. so pixie boosting tenets is gunna create epic stats. fixing the pixie will go a long way to at least making it fair for all cashers across all servers.
              Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
              X