7 year Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 year Anniversary

I use the code I got in the spin in event master but it says invalid code ????

It appears the devs forgot about CSII coding once again. The codes are instead redeemable on CS.

Comment

I don't think you will be missing out on much I check the packs on cs1 the contents are like 10 hw , 10 muts , 10 soul shards , 4 puc and 10 minor enchantment crystals , R2 loves to make jokes haha cause these gift packs are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by R2120016408 View Post
        I don't think you will be missing out on much I check the packs on cs1 the contents are like 10 hw , 10 muts , 10 soul shards , 4 puc and 10 minor enchantment crystals , R2 loves to make jokes haha cause these gift packs are a joke.
        The packs could be reworked, but personally, I would opt for the above contents than nothing at all.

Comment

those packs are good for newer servers like s19 they seem to always forget cs2 reverie can u push cs2 to being fix dude

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
            those packs are good for newer servers like s19 they seem to always forget cs2 reverie can u push cs2 to being fix dude
            CSII was listed as a participating game for the event, thus was not forgotten, man. What the devs did fail to do, however, was rework the codes and corresponding packs to exist on CSII rather than leaving it as is from the preceding version. Of which has been reported since the kick-off of the event, but seeing as to how it is coming to a close tomorrow, which also happens to be a weekend, which also means the team is off-duty, the likelihood of our players being able to redeem any codes is unfortunately quite grim.
            Last edited by Reverie; 06-23-2017, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              It appears the devs forgot about CSII coding once again. The codes are instead redeemable on CS.
              I'm just wondering though, why the devs keep on forgetting CS2 coding, it would be totally understandable if it was just the first time, but for it to happen more than once, its just odd. Been thinking what kind of jobs the devs are doing or how effective they are in their jobs. Also working in the gaming industry and mistakes like this the second time around or more can easily get us a suspension or termination. Too bad no packs for us CS2 players.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

I'm just wondering though, why the devs keep on forgetting CS2 coding, it would be totally understandable if it was just the first time, but for it to happen more than once, its just odd. Been thinking what kind of jobs the devs are doing or how effective they are in their jobs. Also working in the gaming industry and mistakes like this the second time around or more can easily get us a suspension or termination. Too bad no packs for us CS2 players.
                It is worth taking into account that CSII does use the same base code as CS, and factoring in an overworked department that oversees every detail of every single game on this platform leaves a margin for error, though it may be seen as just another excuse.

Also, keep in mind that this is a company in China, so "regular" terms of work performance may not necessarily apply.
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-24-2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

How about the recharge tokens, can those be used for cs2?

Comment

Originally posted by csbeast2 View Post
                    How about the recharge tokens, can those be used for cs2?
                    They should. We will find out for certain once we file tickets to redeem them.

Comment

It is another garbage excuse and for anyone to try and convince the players otherwise is just bad faith and supporting a derelict company with no morals and values who serve no purpose but to exploit people. An accident is something tht happens on occasion. Every single time they do one of these gift pack code promotions cs2 is ALWAYSSSSS left out of the "CODING". So please don't try and mislead the community this is laziness or just pure crooked practices. And yes being that it is a china company does lower the standards of the game as the Chinese are completely clueless and sad when it comes to business practices. There is a reason the Chinese despite their size don't produce things like automobiles because they cant even produce a game.
                      Last edited by briansid1981; 06-24-2017, 09:27 AM.
                      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

We area always forgotten we cs2 players need to unite and stand firm and get our game fix

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                          they cant even produce a game.
                          To begin with, R2 does not produce any of these games. These games are licensed out by the game creators and hosted by platforms (E.G. R2).

Comment

they didn't produce the game platform maybe but they are the ones responsible for its maintenance upkeep and coding, therefore they are 100% responsible for screvving over the player base time after time after time. And then they don't even offer apologies or some small compensations like all the other games out there do most of the time. They are just very low class individuals who don't care about their players. There is no argument against that. Their actions week after wek have more than proved it and I doubt very many players if any would disagree with that.
                            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                              And then they don't even offer apologies or some small compensations like all the other games out there do most of the time.
                              They do frequently apologize via ticket, as well as on certain announcements for specific inconveniences. Compensations do exist on certain grounds. I can confidently say so as I have proposed compensation for CS many times during my assignment there and R2 complied almost always when the cases undeniably and widely affected gameplay. That goes without saying that the compensation they decided on was not always equivalent to the aftermath of the incidents, but it boils down to the fact that they did bite, in this context anyways.

For the record, R2 does not read the forum, so any opinions directed towards them are as good as nonexistent unless sent via ticket.

Comment

Working...
                              X