No announcement yet.

7 year Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well your talking about CS1 now a game which we know they actually give an f about. However CS2 is a different story we have had numerous events where we couldn't complete them due to bugs or missing items in game and therefore we never could get the rewards from the events and not once did they offer us anything. or post an apology for idiocy. I have complained about their foul ups numerous times via ticket and never have gotten 1 dam response from these clowns and we both know I aint the only one whos been ignored by these idiots. They are just at the bottom of the barrel as far as game developers go and there is just no defending that or denying it. Actions speak for themselves Rev.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      Well your talking about CS1 now a game which we know they actually give an f about. However CS2 is a different story we have had numerous events where we couldn't complete them due to bugs or missing items in game and therefore we never could get the rewards from the events and not once did they offer us anything. or post an apology for idiocy.
      You refer to R2 as one entity, so I responded to as such. It's understandable as you are not a CS native, but you'd be surprised about how much they actually tend to CS. Conditions there are ten times worse than here and their eyes are just as clouded, especially with their newer, less experienced moderator.

Needless to say that neither announcements nor compensation is served on the basis of how much or how little they care about a game. In fact, all compensation is the outcome of the moderators' efforts as it is not instinctive for them to "offer" anything without another first prompting the likes. If we notice an incident that is likely to result in compensation if suggested, then we proceed.
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-24-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

well we need compenstation for our codes that we have that we cannot claim

Comment

Originally posted by Negativity View Post
          well we need compenstation for our codes that we have that we cannot claim
          That issue, as unfortunate as it is, is not likely to be compensated. There are several factors to take into account, some of which are as follows:

- Not every player participated.
          - Not every player won packs.
          - Many codes were traded.
          - Some players redeemed their CSII codes on CS instead.
          - R2 cannot track if and which CSII codes were redeemed on CS.

Compensating the entire playerbase with those concluding factors is not ideal to R2. You can file a ticket with a screenshot of your code(s) from the event page and request that the pack(s) be manually sent to their corresponding accounts, but the team has the final say on if they want to take that step.
          Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2017, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Well I only played CS1 under aeria when it first came out. I played on one of the first few original servers. And under aeria there were never as many complaints as there is now. Aeria also was not perfect by any means but at least with them you could see some kind of awareness of their people. Which with R2 u cant even tell if they exist lol. And if conditions in cs1 are so much worse than cs2 how come they have an actual player base when we have a bunh of ghost towns. Apparently the players don't see cs1 as worse than cs2 cause I keep seeing player after player after player in my server posting omg cs2 sucks I'm going back to cs1 where its fun lol. So things cant be too bad there.

Comment

Well I only played CS1 under aeria when it first came out. I played on one of the first few original servers. And under aeria there were never as many complaints as there is now. Aeria also was not perfect by any means but at least with them you could see some kind of awareness of their people. Which with R2 u cant even tell if they exist lol. And if conditions in cs1 are so much worse than cs2 how come they have an actual player base when we have a bunh of ghost towns. Apparently the players don't see cs1 as worse than cs2 cause I keep seeing player after player after player in my server posting omg cs2 sucks I'm going back to cs1 where its fun lol. So things cant be too bad there.
              R2 is based in China while Aeria is based in Germany, so that amounts to stark differences in how the two platforms conduct business and what have you.

The understanding behind CS's fair population is quite easy to understand if you think about it. CS has all the veteran players that have invested far more than CSII's current playerbase due to the age gap, along with the addition of like players from many merged platforms. Though they too have repetitive events and countless bugs that are unaccounted for, all their features are readily available. CSII has repetitive events, limited features, a tiny population, but on a positive note, a lesser amount of bugs. CS players perceive CSII as the lesser version because they are essentially downgrading, but with a quick browse through their many bugs and high-tiered, pure-cash systems, it's clear which of the two communities is being squeezed moreso.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-25-2017, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Agreed Reverie, The difference between China and Germany is night and day, Germany has always been known as a country that produces top of the line products as compared to the Chinese who cant produce any products of quality. That's why the players are counting on you mods to start pushing things at these devs that are more pro community as a whole. Like things such as new wings, new mounts, maybe a new set of super titles. These things should be the priorities as they give everyone something to work toward. No one cares about their systems anymore as we know it will just be all cash garbage, Yes we have less bugs here which only makes it that more disturbing because it show us that they are ignoring them all. Look at the hellstrom bug for example that was actually as semi fun event for pvp each night until these damned idiots fd it up and have it giving out 1st place prizes to every player who enters, this is a simple fix and has remained unresolved for 3 months now. There are so many small improvements that could be made here and there to keep the players happy while the devs take the time to work on more advanced improvements, but week after week we see zero change and that is why even trying to defend these people on any level is pure foolishness as no one buys what they are saying anymore. They had their chance to earn their players trust and respect they already lost it.

Comment

That's why the players are counting on you mods to start pushing things at these devs that are more pro community as a whole. Like things such as new wings, new mounts, maybe a new set of super titles. These things should be the priorities as they give everyone something to work toward. No one cares about their systems anymore as we know it will just be all cash garbage
                  The perception that "no one cares" about cash systems isn't quite accurate; I distinctly remember a few players supporting the implementation of Tenets (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-favor-systems), for example.

As for latter stages of wings and mounts, most players have not gotten to that point in the game yet, so they still do have features to work on. No matter, your suggestion has already been made in the appropriate subforum and we will watch for unanimous community support. Reason being is that the team overlooks suggestions that have little to no backing.

Comment

Ummm people are asking for wings and mounts everyday. And truth be told if you aren't closed to max wings by now you aint a very active player anyway and your opinion shouldn't hold the same standing as the people who do actually play more than 1 hour a week. And every active player in my server is either at the end up angel lords or at some stage of demonlords. the only players tht aren't are the ones with super low level wings who barely play. Are we supposed to wait 10 damn years for these inactives to max their wings before we get content that reasoning is so far beyond insane I cnt imagine why u said it. The game is a competiton. You don't let everyone get to same level before you add content. That's how you lose your core players for god sake Reverie and then what your stuck with the 1 hour a week noob waste accounts who don't fund the game and the servers will die and the game will close because were more worried about a few noobs that cant keep up instead of working to keep the core player base. This is very simple stuff.

Comment

Ummm people are asking for wings and mounts everyday.
                      If I have missed a dedicated thread, you're welcome to link one with ample community support to be forwarded. As explained before, suggestions with little to no backing will not be forwarded as R2 does and will ignore such cases.

Comment

considering this forum has about 5 active contributors once again your mass suggestion theory just don't hold water, I made a thread about wings and mounts, another guy did 2 days ago and u guys just merged the threads, its been brought up by numerous other players in other threads not necessarily in a specific thread to that. I guarantee more people want wings and mounts then damned tenets 9 months into the game lol.

Comment

considering this forum has about 5 active contributors once again your mass suggestion theory just don't hold water, I made a thread about wings and mounts, another guy did 2 days ago and u guys just merged the threads, its been brought up by numerous other players in other threads not necessarily in a specific thread to that.
                          Then I suppose you're just going to have to wait for the next official suggestion event to cycle around, or rally your cause through alternative means (E.G. advertising your thread in-game).

Also, for the record, creating multiple like-topics threads is advised against per our forum rules, hence why we "just merged the threads". For a complete list of our posting terms, proceed here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules
                          Last edited by Reverie; 06-28-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X