Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

So this dude

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this dude

So this guy kill me in seng, using some voodoo I think, haaaa. Can you blease ban bis fool? For sure hacks, thanks fam.

Then the weeds in tw kill my friend in fight, lol u gotta be kiddin me, we pay a good person to not do that and they no show no call.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-08-2017, 06:40 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comment/posts merged.

If you suspect someone of cheating, you will need to obtain some form of evidence that demonstrates such. You will then need to report the player via ticket system.

Furthermore, if you or your friend are not pleased with being killed in a PvP event, you can simply opt out of them.

Comment

This post seems really silly and foolish, why don't you explain how u are being killed by voodoo loo. There are many skills in this game that can kill you and if you are noob then you may just not understand. And why are u complaining abut being killed in a game that is based on battling players lol.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X