Forum members not allowed to have opinion here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum members not allowed to have opinion here

Guess what mods, if you keep going out of your way to make sure people don't give their honest opinions then you wont have a forum here. Stop telling people they need to kiss up to R2 and say nice things to them when they have done nothing nice for us. Ive never seen a more mismanaged forum then this one and it shows by the lack of participation. The mods run it as a dictatorship rather than a place for players to express their views and ideas freely. And what they are doing is running players out of the forum, I have spoken to 4 players just in 2 weks that have told me they stopped using this forum due to mods constant sarcastic insults, the mods tendency to try and take away their right to their OWNNN opinion. And mods giving them stupid warnings everytime they say something that doesn't support R2s laziness and carelessness. So your choice mods start treating this place correctly or you will be modding just yourselves soon. I wanted to make this a personal message but since they even messed up the private messaging system we cant even do that but I'm sure that will be my fault lol. I think ill join the group of players who have left this forum due to the poor management job.So don't you guys don't have to bother responding sarcsastically to this as you normally would. See ya.
    Last edited by briansid1981; 07-15-2017, 08:43 AM.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Posters are welcome to their own opinion as long as they follow our forum rules (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules).

And with that, I wish you the best with your gaming endeavors. Take care.

Comment

Follow the rules, and there's no problem, even if you never have anything nice to say and feel the need to scare off anyone who does by accusing them of "kissing up to R2", all while complaining about how no one is here. No sarcasm here.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well Miss Memory Lane ONLY people id be scaring off would be you and the mods as you guys are the ONLY ones who have anything to say nice about R2 and the posts in this forum are the god given evidence of that and anyone with a functioning brain can see the entire community is disgusted. People had their last bit of hope snuffed out when these clowns your buddies at R2 decided to put a SOT in the "Dragon Crystal Case"""" lol. but I guess you think they are a great and honest company. And as far as rules go everyone here does follow them, I don't see anyone posting vulgar language or making threats toward others. Its just your effort to suppress peoples opinions against R2 and we all see it here and like I said in my above post that is why you guys have ran off all the people who used to post here cause of your silly little rules warnings and non sense everytime someone was unhappy with R2. If you consider people having a negative view of R2 as a rules violation then forum mod is likely not the best endeavor for you as forums are supposed to be an area for differing views and debates or arguments in a friendly nature anyway. Thy are not supposed to be the way you want them as one sided and everyone must fall in line and love R2 or they are breaking a horrific and catastrophic rule. I mean gimme a break its like kindergarten stuff you do here. I really hope you take a look at your actions before u totally ruin this place if it hasn't been already.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I wouldn't be so sure that everyone is following the rules, specifically the very first rule. Just because you yourself cannot see it does not mean it was not there; you should know that personally. We moderators are pretty good about censoring/editing/removing inappropriate content that violates any of our forum terms. Negative opinions about R2 that do not break any rules are left well alone (refer to your many threads and posts bagging R2).

Furthermore, we have said this many times before, but I will restate it once again as there seems to be a miss somewhere. R2 does not read the forum. Whether there be positive or negative comments directed towards them, they do not know it. They do, however, read through tickets. Players can submit their feedback through there and hope that support minds enough to read it through.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
            Well Miss Memory Lane ONLY people id be scaring off would be you and the mods as you guys are the ONLY ones who have anything to say nice about R2 and the posts in this forum are the god given evidence of that and anyone with a functioning brain can see the entire community is disgusted. People had their last bit of hope snuffed out when these clowns your buddies at R2 decided to put a SOT in the "Dragon Crystal Case"""" lol. but I guess you think they are a great and honest company. And as far as rules go everyone here does follow them, I don't see anyone posting vulgar language or making threats toward others. Its just your effort to suppress peoples opinions against R2 and we all see it here and like I said in my above post that is why you guys have ran off all the people who used to post here cause of your silly little rules warnings and non sense everytime someone was unhappy with R2. If you consider people having a negative view of R2 as a rules violation then forum mod is likely not the best endeavor for you as forums are supposed to be an area for differing views and debates or arguments in a friendly nature anyway. Thy are not supposed to be the way you want them as one sided and everyone must fall in line and love R2 or they are breaking a horrific and catastrophic rule. I mean gimme a break its like kindergarten stuff you do here. I really hope you take a look at your actions before u totally ruin this place if it hasn't been already.
            If I feel something should be a rule, I can make it a rule. It's a perk of the position. You are blanketing the removal a thread you created that contained profanity in which you intentionally dodged the filter after already having voiced your opinion in another thread as not allowed to be negative. That thread was removed for the profanity and for the existence of a similar post by you within a short time frame, not anything to do with anything else you said in that thread. You are taking a general warning about not using personal insults as not being allowed to be negative. Read rule 1 again.

Find a quote of me saying I love R2, or R2 is the best company ever, or that everyone needs to like the company. Come to think of it, find a quote of me saying anything positive directly about R2 as a company. There's several support people I like because they are good people, but the company as a whole? Prove I said anything good about it. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure you'll find many instances of me saying I have been here for 5 years as a mod, and I am not here out of a love for R2, but because I was here before there were mods and I remember what it was like to not only never have a ticket replied to, but also not having anyone to complain to about it. I do feel, however, that blame should be placed on the correct entity, when blame needs to be placed.

I don't know what a Dragon Crystal Case is, but I presume it has something to do with Chamber of Fate, which is an event I have never once been online for on CS, and I doubt that will change on CS2. There's a thread for that, I encourage you to voice your opinion about what you don't want to see in that event, and what you do want to see in that event, as far as drops go. Bonus points if you can provide a picture, because R2 likes pictures. That is what I was asking for in a nutshell - be specific and be constructive - you like Chamber of Fate, you don't like SoT in Chamber of Fate. You like the DC drop, you don't like the low drop rate for DC. It's not difficult to be constructive, and it's not difficult to keep your perception of people's intelligence out of it. That does not in any way mean be sunshine and rainbows, just give us something we can actually forward once in a while.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X