What should we buy from the shop.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should we buy from the shop.

I see the paytowin side of this game, so what should we buy in order to get better stats? I heard about the tenents, it says you can get windsom in game but i got not a single point of windsom yet. It looks like you have to buy them all.

What about the mount? In easy words what are the items that are worthly in this game to buy? Can you make a list how it works and the prices? Also can you get ice shards from something else. Thanks.

Pearl of wisdom can be obtained through Card Flip. My suggestion is wait for certain items to be on sale. I'd say tenets.
    There's a chance that ice shard drop at Crystal Ladder on Floors 10 & 20.

Comment

You should buy nothing from the shop, the company running the game is a complete abomination, now they have destroyed an entire server after this weeks maintenance, they don't deserve a dollar until they start listening to us.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Yes but these tenents, how many levels do you have to buy them? I see players who maxed the tenents and they have crazy stats comparated to who didn't maxed the them. I look in this forum and i can't find a guide or anything, asking in game but there is none online lol. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
          Yes but these tenents, how many levels do you have to buy them? I see players who maxed the tenents and they have crazy stats comparated to who didn't maxed the them. I look in this forum and i can't find a guide or anything, asking in game but there is none online lol. Thanks.
          Please refer to this thread from CSI http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...inally-exposed. Not sure how much exactly is the similarity with CSII tenets system but this should give you a general idea and how much it's going to cost.

I believe those with crazy stats have tenets maxed in conjunction with high level of pixie/mount/soul.

Comment

asking in game for help.
            Maybe also times on note pay attention when asked questions (please, thank you, maybe, they have time .... and and and, I know the always too often in the day none of these words now immediately and without any kind word Yes well then clearly the man one with contempt

Comment

Today i got 2 messages in game, someone mastered the holy tenet, and soon later the acenstr tenet, is it a change of names or did they add more? Thanks.

Comment

Today i got 2 messages in game, someone mastered the holy tenet, and soon later the acenstr tenet, is it a change of names or did they add more? Thanks.
                Holy was the original max, but two additional tiers have been added since: Ancient and Chaotic.

Comment

Working...
                X