Another empty useless maintenance and a few more players gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another empty useless maintenance and a few more players gone

Title says it all, all that was accomplished last night with maintenance was a really bad merger that ruined the only 2 good servers the game had. Profit goes away.

They did fix the bug with the EB armor sets not being being visible and our banners are also on our toons now. Nice to look at but not even close to the amount of effort needed to get players attention. NO NEW CONTENT....... AGAIN!!!!!!!
    Last edited by briansid1981; 08-23-2017, 09:12 AM.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

So far I've met lots of new people. For the most part it seems to be getting along. The only drama I've seen so far has been between S1 and other S1 players lol. So far everyone seems to be getting along.

That aside, I agree that this weeks mait was pretty much a flop. I couldn't find anything new at all. Didn't notice the banner thing I'll have to check that out.
    What are bugs?

Comment

I think it may be only visible to those who have the green banner that may be why. Well at least everyone getting along for now anyway. I'm sure after the s2 s3 guys get hammered on for a while they may not be so happy. There maybe 2 or 3 guys who can somewhat stand up to the duped toons.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
      X