Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wich is better at soloing dungeons in the start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wich is better at soloing dungeons in the start?

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to know, wich skill tree is better to use with a Beastmaster to solo the dungeons easier at the start.
    since we cant have 2 beasts tree i wanted the opn from someone who already know this part of the class and stuff.

Thank you and hope you have a good day :P

I wouldn't use a beastmaster period except as an alt for some occasional farming if I did use alts, but I have time barely for my toon. But yes anyway I wouldn't make a BM my main unless you plan to spend a large amount of real money as its not a great class at all later on in game, maybe even lower than priest later on.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
      I wouldn't use a beastmaster period except as an alt for some occasional farming if I did use alts, but I have time barely for my toon. But yes anyway I wouldn't make a BM my main unless you plan to spend a large amount of real money as its not a great class at all later on in game, maybe even lower than priest later on.
      Is this true for PvP or PvE? From what i know BM and priest are the best classes for PvE, both early and late game.

Comment

Yes BM is great for pve early in game especially for farming frag dungeon since the beholder has hp drain. pvp though most people don't like BM but if u have money to spend any class can be good. So having a BM alt for farming is good but my main toon id use something else.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by leonardoskyy1998 View Post
          Hello everyone!

I just wanted to know, wich skill tree is better to use with a Beastmaster to solo the dungeons easier at the start.
          since we cant have 2 beasts tree i wanted the opn from someone who already know this part of the class and stuff.

Thank you and hope you have a good day :P
          Early in game, I'd recommend you use fox for its heals (hunt) that will enable you to solo most, if not all, mobs/dungeons your level. Its like having a 3-man party by yourself with your familiar and pet. Once you unlock spirit elk, make this your primary healing familiar as it deals percentage heals.

Most BMs go for the spiritual tree due to having the best of both DoT and heals, not to mention the attack buffs you get from either fox or elk, but I'd say a few still prefer the feral tree. Personally, I like the look of feral tree summons, especially mammoth and behemoth, but in terms of better supporting me in running dungeons, even on a few instances I do pvp, spiritual far outweighs feral.

Comment

Beastmaster is without doubt one of the best classes on the game for dungeon soloing. You are going to want fox and ghoul for lower level and then elk and beholder. Once you get over 100k stats you no longer need to use beholder as it gets obsolete and is useless. You need to switch over to behemoth as behemoth will basically one shot anything or anyone. It takes practice to master the beastmaster skills etc but once you do (as is the same with any class) you will notice just how good they are in pvp and pve.

Comment

Beastmaster is good for farming....

Comment

Working...
              X