DO something About It please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO something About It please!

I would love to know why I keep getting disconnected from game while I'm in dungeons, always same thing over and over. Same with lag, today 148k ms and yesterday 75k. I go to another game that has better graphics and I have 75 ms and internet okay. Please fix the dc,and game freezing a lot
    if this continues I will have to consider not to play again cause I want to enjoy the game not be angry about, but honestly I am disappointed with this game

loading loading
    Last edited by mungrel101; 08-26-2017, 08:06 AM.
    Player: Vix
    Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Resurgence
    Lvl 80
    Class: Archer
    BR: () crappy

Comment

Personally, CSII loads up within a matter of seconds. There is a bit of lag when my toon is dropped into L1 Starglade if there are other toons around, but that also does not last long as I make it a point to hide both characters and effects and switch instances if needed.

Comment

Originally posted by R225135254 View Post
        I would love to know why I keep getting disconnected from game while I'm in dungeons, always same thing over and over. Same with lag, today 148k ms and yesterday 75k. I go to another game that has better graphics and I have 75 ms and internet okay. Please fix the dc,and game freezing a lot
        if this continues I will have to consider not to play again cause I want to enjoy the game not be angry about, but honestly I am disappointed with this game
        May i ask, are you referring to wartune or CS2?

Comment

yeah hiding the characters helps a lot though its kinda sad you have to hide characters to play, takes a lot away from gameplay just because r2 is too lazy to improve their operating system.
          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

May i ask, are you referring to wartune or CS2?
            Nothing in their post indicates that it is referring to Wartune, and if you check their post history, all their posts are CSII related.

Comment

yeah I hide toons , effects too. I'm okay few minutes and then lag starts, and I get disconnected a lot. For example when I'm doing dungeons or events it just freezes or disconnect. I have to wait 10 minutes or close browser for toon to go offline.

Comment

If you are having to wait before being able to immediately relog, that is a result of your connection. Any minuscule hiccup in your connection can cause a disconnection where the toon is still left ghosting online because the server did not register the toon's loss of connection.

Comment

Working...
                X