Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Elite level stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite level stats

I have a knight and i have added patt % and it was a nice 20% buff. I read that some add more patt to that and some do add agility. I was choosing between adding pdef % but then what about magic? Since the pdef it totally useless for magic what about agility, does it help against magic att in this game? Thanks.

The only one you need to focus on is the patk % skill. AGI is far more important than any of the others as ultimately you need dodge, crit and hit %.

Comment

Its hard to build up dodge and hit rating as a knight without cashing unfortuneately, R2 ***** knights when it comes to those categories, if you do spend money then make sure to get the seal broken blessing of lightits the only way to get dodge hit and crit dmg easiy. Just adding agility alone takes forever to increase hit rating and dodge for knights. I have over 14k dodge and without my blessing, guild skill, and title id still have under 90% dodge. So yes do everything you can agility wise to help yourself but also do not neglect your defense and damage reductions. A 75% damage reduction is a life saver at times.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

I know many don't want to say it, but for what i care, to add agility for a knight is stupid. If you have a rogue you do, but if you do not have a rogue and have a DPS knight it is still not worlty. What agility adds for a knight is mostly useless for a knight needs.

But does agility works against magic when attacked? Can you "dodge" a magic attack? Thanks.
        Last edited by Reverie; 09-01-2017, 08:19 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by blackdragon20017 View Post
          I know many don't want to say it, but for what i care, to add agility for a knight is stupid. If you have a rogue you do, but if you do not have a rogue and have a DPS knight it is still not worlty. What agility adds for a knight is mostly useless for a knight needs.

But does agility works against magic when attacked? Can you "dodge" a magic attack? Thanks.
          You would want agility not just for the dodge, you get higher hit and crit as well, which you would need against rogues/rangers and other classes investing heavily on agility (dodge). WIth a low hit rate, you'll have your hits miss most of the time. But I think investing on agility is an end-game thing and shouldn't be done until you have fairly decent defense and endurance.

As for dodging a magical attack, yes, I think that's possible. I have dodged ranged magical attacks from mobs and dungeon bosses, just not sure with other players as I don't do pvp that much.

Comment

yes you can dodge range magic attacks priests miss me all the time I have 109% dodge as a knight with a 97% hit rating. So agility is good to work on with your knight later in the game after you have buit the defense and HP to be able to farm all nightmare dungeons for items for upgradable systems.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Yes dodge works for both magic and non-magic attacks.

Eh on cs1 I have 100% hit rate and 93% dodge without using light blessing and no evil seals from heraldry(pure dream) eventually once you get divine soul and things for other systems 'should' become more farmable in the future then hit and dodge is easier but yes it's pretty much a pvp thing really imo for pve dodge is only noticeable if you have rogue level dodging (120%+ i'd say?) but pve shouldn't be that hard for you lot and besides as a knight you have bloodlust so not like you'd die :P just need to make sure you hit max crit rate is the main thing
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
              X