Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Game vibe (CSII)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game vibe (CSII)

Despite the many things/features added and DC now being farmable (for stronger players) - which is a good thing - why does this game still feels dead? Been checking my server cluster (and other servers) and indeed there is some activity as compared before, but not much to call it an active server cluster. Something still feels off.

We need that new wings and new mounts vibe wooo

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post
      Despite the many things/features added and DC now being farmable (for stronger players) - which is a good thing - why does this game still feels dead? Been checking my server cluster (and other servers) and indeed there is some activity as compared before, but not much to call it an active server cluster. Something still feels off.
      It's no different than say, a new server on CS. Nearly everything's been seen and done before and CSII was mostly just a reskin of the original with the same operation handling as CS (E.G. recycling of weekly events).

Native CSII players believe it was the duping and/or pet bug that chased everyone off, but there's been major bugs on CS as well that were patched and their populace remained. In my opinion, the dwindling amount of players is actually due to the monotone approach R2 took with this reskinned version. They must have expected a different turnout and when it didn't, first triggered by the aftereffects of some bugs, they too must have given up. That's my thought on it anyways.

Comment

Yes i noticed same thing all the clowns who complained about not being able to farm things are the same people who still not playing even with the recent improvements of fate and corruption. Granted we do need upgradable systems for free plauers like wings amd mounts of course. But we need new levels amd the new dungeons. Also we need more intelligent merges. S2 s3 had a competitive environmemt then R2 did a stupid merge amd ruined the fun of them servers. And if people arent havn fun they wont be on as much ofc. R2 needs to keep adding good content amd also at the same time they have.to stop all the stupid mistakes they make over and over. Some advertising of the game would help so we could get more quality players, because lately the players we been getn have been mostly awful just sit in SG and post give me this give me that in chat all day. We need actual gamers.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          It's no different than say, a new server on CS. Nearly everything's been seen and done before and CSII was mostly just a reskin of the original with the same operation handling as CS (E.G. recycling of weekly events).

Native CSII players believe it was the duping and/or pet bug that chased everyone off, but there's been major bugs on CS as well that were patched and their populace remained. In my opinion, the dwindling amount of players is actually due to the monotone approach R2 took with this reskinned version. They must have expected a different turnout and when it didn't, first triggered by the aftereffects of some bugs, they too must have given up. That's my thought on it anyways.
          Couldn't have agreed more on this. No new people coming in, just the old ones and their numerous alts, plus the bots. Not to mention, CSII game systems being too cash intensive, makes it too boring to play.
          Last edited by R287966665; 10-01-2017, 03:33 AM.

Comment

actually our server has seen probably 7 to 10 new players join in the past 2 weeks. some are decent some are the come and go type I'm sure, maybe with the aeria servers closing it may bring us a few people here and there.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Working...
            X