This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Legit Perfect X

Now hopefully I wont have to wait a year for these people to add savage essence to the game. Auguric frag looks cool as hell compared to perfect frag.

S4 ThaDevil
    Guild: BunnyOutlaws
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

No one gives a damn that you mall dude. Go brag somewhere else.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA Mall are you a moron, its called having a real toon so kiss my *** you crybaby fairy, you are a nothing here why you even speaking. My nearly VIP 9 account will put you to shame you lowlife. I can only imagine the shameful toon you have. Probably the guy in SG begging people for items lol.
      Last edited by briansid1981; 10-01-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
        HAHAHAHAHA Mall are you a moron, its called having a real toon so kiss my *** you crybaby fairy, you are a nothing here why you even speaking. My nearly VIP 9 account will put you to shame you lowlife. I can only imagine the shameful toon you have. Probably the guy in SG begging people for items lol.
        I remember you were crying in the forums that dc were expensive and you werent wasting money on dc's, yet you magically get your Perfect frag X to brag, You obviously malled it.

Comment

So you're VIP 8 with the toon you have? Lmao, and yet you feel okay saying because others are only VIP 7 or 8 their char is all fake, gz on being hypocritical.
          Last edited by risengaw; 10-01-2017, 06:55 PM.
          What are bugs?

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post

So you're VIP 8 with the toon you have? Lmao, and yet you feel okay saying because others are only VIP 7 or 8 their char is all fake, gz on being hypocritical.
            Like I'm saying, he's the bum of cs2! (others prob wont get the ref)
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

yeah right mall,, obviously you don't pay attention, and how do you even mall a frag. some of you people don't even deserve to breathe you are so damn stupid.And hey shujinko should we post the photos of you trading with mall toons don't talk about people you piece of garbage with million stats and vip 6 lol. Actually my toon is good because of my soul which you idiots are too stupid to work on which is why you suck so bad. Prototype whats your toon name and server I want to see you back up the big half brained mouth of yours. Your not vip 8 shujinko nice try you fing cheat duping loser.
              Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2017, 07:24 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate comments.

Comment

yeah right mall,, obviously you don't pay attention, and how do you even mall a frag. some of you people don't even deserve to breathe you are so damn stupid.And hey shujinko should we post the photos of you trading with mall toons don't talk about people you piece of garbage with million stats and vip 6 lol. Actually my toon is good because of my soul which you idiots are too stupid to work on which is why you suck so bad. Prototype whats your toon name and server I want to see you back up the big half brained mouth of yours. Your not vip 8 shujinko nice try you fing cheat duping loser.
                Like I said, I play cs1 so much stronger than both of you put together :P

I simply like keeping up with the drama here, entertaining
                Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2017, 07:26 AM. Reason: Quote edited.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

Like I said, I play cs1 so much stronger than both of you put together :P

I simply like keeping up with the drama here, entertaining
                  I know right? I play S3 Cs2 but otherwise ,my cs1 char is far better than my cs2 one... still its fun building another char.. But this drama makes me laugh so hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Slayor28 View Post

I know right? I play S3 Cs2 but otherwise ,my cs1 char is far better than my cs2 one... still its fun building another char.. But this drama makes me laugh so hard lol
                    coulda built new char on cs1, no need to jump to this sinking ship :P

Comment

Look at the weasel scurry away and try to put the pressure on someone from S1 haha! We already know S1 cheat we wan't to focus on you now maller noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Catachresis View Post
                        Look at the weasel scurry away and try to put the pressure on someone from S1 haha! We already know S1 cheat we wan't to focus on you now maller noob.
                        To whom was you directing that comment to?!

Comment

Closing this thread. You guys can fight with each other via PM.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 10-04-2017, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X