Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LVL 90 potions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVL 90 potions

Where can i Buy LVL 90 potions

Level 90 potions can be looted from level 90+ mobs.

Comment

why can not buy? by npc, AFK time also does not lie on the road or grows on trees only needs to take

Comment

Screenshots were requested a long time back when the issue was posted about, but because no one has obliged us, we have not been able to forward the lack thereof: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ons-Forgotten=

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Screenshots were requested a long time back when the issue was posted about, but because no one has obliged us, we have not been able to forward the lack thereof: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ons-Forgotten=
          Here is a screenshot of no massive potions available. No excuses left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no massive pots.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	644.3 KB
ID:	1934833

Comment

Originally posted by ddraigdrwg View Post

Here is a screenshot of no massive potions available. No excuses left.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-attachmentid":1934833**[/ATTACH]
            We need a screenshot of the Vidalia quest as well, otherwise the devs could easily pull something like, “It has not yet been released as a NPC item.”

Comment

Hahahaha and you wonder why this forun sits abandon most the time. Someone takes their time to provide what is a more than adequate screenshot for any competent person and yet more resistance. When all ya have to do is post the pic and tell the pathetic devs that their is a quest that requires buying the potions. Guess its more important to hand out swear word infractions then to improve the game.

Comment

Who cares about the quest? We have a level cap of 100, so obviously the lvl 95 potions are necessary. You have the screenshots, the devs know that we level to 100. These excuses don't cut it.

Comment

I like to be thorough with what I contact R2 about, so kindly provide a screenshot of the quest, as requested since March, 9 months ago and counting. Thank you.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 12-02-2017, 01:29 PM.

Comment

AGAIN the quest is irrelevant. I don't do those quests. I have to stop doing dungeons and events when I run out of adequate potions. This is ridiculous. If you refuse to even inform the devs of the problem then you, personally are responsible.

Comment

The quest is quite relevant, as it specifically states that potions should be bought from the vendor, indidicating that they should be available there, but are not:
                      Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                      Hey tell the devs to put the level 90 potions in tree of life vendor where they are supposed to be they forgot them with the update. Vidalaia quests even have 1 quest where u need to buy a massive mana potion from tree of life vendor but they don't sell them lol.
                      Instead of being cooperative, I have been waiting patiently for this screenshot since the initial report and not a soul, even the original poster who made the report to begin with, has bothered to. I cannot help if players are unwilling to provide the necessary content. If and when someone cares to, I will gladly complete this report.

Comment

Working...
                      X