Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spender Rankings Event rewards are a Lie.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spender Rankings Event rewards are a Lie.

R2, as you have claimed before you have no ability to change or modify the events... but as a publisher why do you let a developer falsely advertise something that you know is a lie. The spender rankings event claims to give a 100% costume, 80% costume and 60% costume... each for a whopping $1500, $1000 and $500 dollars spent for each but what is being given is NOT 100%, 80%, or 60% at all. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and as R2 has stated that they are a US BASED COMPANY meaning that this is AGAINST THE LAW.

According to Jacoby & Meyers Law Firm - Link Provided at the Bottom

State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its:
    • Price
    • Quality
    • Purpose
    So why does R2 ALLOW THIS, without any attempt to rectify the situation? And before you claim that I am wrong, this is the event tab from CS2 S10.

This is the screenshot from the actual event on R2 and it states 100%, 80% and you can't see it but 60% costumes. But what does R2 give?

The 100% costume... these stats cost a whopping $1500 US Dollars and that's if someone doesn't outspend you.

The 80% costume... these stats, just 1% difference from the 1st Place and at $500 dollar difference... for $1000 dollars... you get this.

and the 60% costume... and for $500 dollars, you get this... a 2% difference from the 1st Place Price...

None of these are what you have advertised. Is this how R2 will always be? This is Greed. You advertise one thing and deliver another, this is not right. This is not how a company is run. Is this really worth defending a company that doesn't have the balls enough to demand from their developers to implement and do things LEGALLY.

But since this has been happening for years... the only thing that makes any sense is that R2 is only interested in the money and not making memorable, unique games and that they have no interest in actually caring about their customer base, just using them.

This is why I have seriously considered leaving R2 to drown in their own greed... but my husband enjoys playing. So I stay. But I'm actually considered filing a complaint with the BBB about R2 but I can't really do any more damage to R2's rating... it's already at F.

But I half expect R2 to claim now to be based in China... which also has a False Advertisement Law which prohibits deceptive claims but I doubt R2 cares what I think. I bet this will be deleted soon because how dare I have an opinion.
    Last edited by Aszira; 12-23-2017, 03:41 PM.

Are you kidding me? You spend months doing this event and still not fix anything.
    CS I - (S103)Lugh
    CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

This week’s Spender Rankings event has not yet concluded, so is it safe to assume that the costumes you have displayed are from previous cycles? If so, you will need to wait until the conclusion of the event to see if the stats match the description. If not, file a ticket with relative screenshots that include the server timestamp.

P.S. You’re welcome to have any type of opinion here as long as the content follows the forum rules, which from what I can tell, does.

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post
        R2, as you have claimed before you have no ability to change or modify the events... but as a publisher why do you let a developer falsely advertise something that you know is a lie. The spender rankings event claims to give a 100% costume, 80% costume and 60% costume... each for a whopping $1500, $1000 and $500 dollars spent for each but what is being given is NOT 100%, 80%, or 60% at all. This is FALSE ADVERTISEMENT and as R2 has stated that they are a US BASED COMPANY meaning that this is AGAINST THE LAW.

According to Jacoby & Meyers Law Firm - Link Provided at the Bottom

State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These laws make deceptive claims illegal. No business may make false, misleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its:
        • Price
        • Quality
        • Purpose
        So why does R2 ALLOW THIS, without any attempt to rectify the situation? And before you claim that I am wrong, this is the event tab from CS2 S10.

This is the screenshot from the actual event on R2 and it states 100%, 80% and you can't see it but 60% costumes. But what does R2 give?

The 100% costume... these stats cost a whopping $1500 US Dollars and that's if someone doesn't outspend you.
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/4SAx69A.png"**[/IMG2]
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/MLpaD0p.png"**[/IMG2]

The 80% costume... these stats, just 1% difference from the 1st Place and at $500 dollar difference... for $1000 dollars... you get this.
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/kEIfYMg.png"**[/IMG2]
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/GlVySWe.png"**[/IMG2]

and the 60% costume... and for $500 dollars, you get this... a 2% difference from the 1st Place Price...
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/QZxHGdp.png"**[/IMG2]
        [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/PcOEBhj.png"**[/IMG2]

None of these are what you have advertised. Is this how R2 will always be? This is Greed. You advertise one thing and deliver another, this is not right. This is not how a company is run. Is this really worth defending a company that doesn't have the balls enough to demand from their developers to implement and do things LEGALLY.

But since this has been happening for years... the only thing that makes any sense is that R2 is only interested in the money and not making memorable, unique games and that they have no interest in actually caring about their customer base, just using them.

This is why I have seriously considered leaving R2 to drown in their own greed... but my husband enjoys playing. So I stay. But I'm actually considered filing a complaint with the BBB about R2 but I can't really do any more damage to R2's rating... it's already at F.

But I half expect R2 to claim now to be based in China... which also has a False Advertisement Law which prohibits deceptive claims but I doubt R2 cares what I think. I bet this will be deleted soon because how dare I have an opinion.
        Which is why I find it hilarious how people opt to spend thousands of dollars in this game despite the bad image R2 has. But, its good that you have learned your lesson now.

Comment

You are right you cant have an opinion, the Mods will twist your opinion to make it so they can call it a violation of there rules, happens all the time here. This forum is run in the same manner as R2 runs their games which is another reson that things don't work in this game. Truth is if we actually cared enough we likely could class action lawsuit these clowns out of business, but they aren't worth anyones time, they are pathetic.

Comment

As Reverie stated, posts aren't removed based on whether mods disagree with what you posted. All that we ask of you is to follow the forum rules. That is all you need to keep in mind when posting an opinion,a review, a suggestion or anything in general, no matter how much we agree or disagree with it.
            There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Working...
            X