Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Zodiac Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac Mounts

How many Zodiac did you release can you tell me please so i can save my crystal to buy all 10 Zodiac thank you

(24)Aphrodite

There are 12 Zodiac mounts in total, but only 9 have been released thus far:

Zodiac Hound
    Zodiac Rooster
    Zodiac Armored Hog
    Zodiac Rat
    Zodiac Battle Bull
    Zodiac Blizzard Tiger
    Zodiac Moon Rabbit
    Zodiac Fire Dragon
    Zodiac Orochi

Comment

when do you release the other zodiac?

Comment

That is something only the devs will know.

Comment

how many zodiac mounts right now i want to get ultimate zodiac just asking and if the 12 zodiac mount release how to combine them to make a ultimate zodiac mounts

S(24)Cassede

RESET THE FUNDS EVERY WEEK THAT'S MUCH BETTER

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            That is something only the devs will know.
            i hope if they release the ultimate mount put some high stats on it like 80% to 90% hp or higher than that cause if you or they buy for like 30k crystal is such a waste of crystal im trying to say put some higher stats up to 100$HP or def damage on that ultimate mount

Comment

Zodiac Stallion has been released, making 10 currently available Zodiac mounts.

Comment

2 more mount to complete this ultimate mount what kind of stats is this ?
                can't wait

Comment

Do you have any idea about how much is it going to add? There are many players who spent a quite nice amount of money to get the last mount, should we wait? Thanks.

Comment

Zodiac Ram has been released, so 11 of 12 Zodiac mounts are currently available.

Comment

release the ultimate zodaic mount my god !!!!! CS 2 its been 1 year put some new system not the trash system like BOND and wargods not worth it to spend a dollar on that

Comment

I have all 12 Zodiac Mounts, Where do I go or How do I Exchange them for Ultimate Zodiac Mount??

Comment

Originally posted by Travis Joseph View Post
                          I have all 12 Zodiac Mounts, Where do I go or How do I Exchange them for Ultimate Zodiac Mount??
                          The ultimate zodiac has not been released yet, and only the devs have this information when the mount will be released.
                          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                          Forum Rules are located here
                          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The ultimate zodiac has not been released yet, and only the devs have this information when the mount will be released.
                            Okay, well looking at the posts on this thread... we are currently over a year of waiting on the Ultimate Zodiac Mount to be released, which in my opinion is kind of ridiculous to be fair. To me that just says I wasted 18,000 Crystals on getting a mount that still hasn't been released in over a year. If you could talk to someone that would be great...

Comment

I for one only have 9/12 mounts and 9/12 pets related to the zodiac system, and personally it isn't harming me to wait until they get it right to release it. It does add *some* stats to stable/pet hut so it's not exactly a waste, but the gain vs amount spent is another thing...Anyway I know mods can't "insist" something gets done, they can only voice our opinions. With that said I appreciate the staff here doing what they can to make our voices heard. If there is any update please give us a heads up! Happy hunting!
                              (S1)GameStop777

Comment

Working...
                              X