lvl boosting via torches can this be looked into

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl boosting via torches can this be looked into

so these ppll on the s19 server group think im dumb u cannot legit gain 9 lvls in 1 day i should know i played cs for a very long time can this be looked into .... neitherless ppl allrdy gain damn near 30 lvls in 2 days this is not possible without using mall torches earlier i loooked and there where 28 packs there and now down to 25 can something be looked into on this case im fileing a private ticket with all there names please do something about the cheaters in the game

Same with players including the S1/S2 cluster, there are people, right off the bat, just a day after the level cap was raised, already reached level 120. I am not sure how that is done with torches or if its even possible to do so. So, I dont know if they cheated or if it can really be done legit. Btw, do torch experience have a cap (per day) or something or is the amount of experience you get unlimited as long as you have torches?

Comment

via mall site u can buy them its a 2nd party site they more then likely did the same

Comment

Missyz, everyone on the server knows that you have a personal grudge against Eclipse guild, and that you are a major maller. Just because you did not have the foresight to buy torches from the Mysterious Man whenever he was there doesn't mean that other people failed in the same way.

Comment

Did someone call you dumb? I'm not sure how the "so these ppll on the s19 server group think im dumb" came into it. I've also played cs for a very long time but this is cs2. You get much more exp in cs2 and level faster. I got 8 levels in a day with 0 torches and didn't finish all the events/quests so 9 in a day is probably possible. Maybe you're just lazy or think everyone else is cheating because you compare them to what you are doing yourself?

Comment

She would know all about that mall site wouldn't she?

Comment

Make sure to keep it civil.

As for earning levels quickly, there are some items which can give you Exp that you can store, not just torches, but also Exp Pearls from Crypt's bosses.
              There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

VIP4 with +14 enchant? Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by ParryHotter View Post
                  VIP4 with +14 enchant? Just saying
                  Some guild member which is VIP 8 can enchant +14 item regardless of what lol..! how many years you play this game?
                  Game: Crystal Saga II
                  IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
                  Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

I know how she got it. I've also seen her rage others for doing the same. So why is it okay for her but not others? ????
                    Good job. Glad you could figure that out. Now look at your wifie's post around the forum crying about people exploiting glitches.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 01-08-2018, 06:54 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

truth is yes people are malling torches s1 s2 ofc still guilty as ever they were level 145 in 3 days and welcome Iskandar as a new mod here glad to have you but lets not be irresponsible and say people are leveling that much by saving b s xp pearls from crypt because they ae usable on 1 toon and there are entire guilds and clusters that are leveling up 10 to 20 levels a day, that aint possible with xp pearls and 3 torches a day from mysterious man garbage lol. the truth is this game is full of cheats and this blind eye mentality you guys have to it is why it has gotten like cs1 here anymore, i have a Cookie who i kicked out of my guild who brags in world chat about malling the torches we just mass reported him so e will see if R2 gets of the couch, cause anyone who is using leve; 145 gear right now is guilty bottom line and all the real players here know it, its just become so accepted and thats why this game is doomed in the end.
                      Last edited by Iskandar; 01-08-2018, 08:13 AM.
                      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                        truth is yes people are malling torches s1 s2 ofc still guilty as ever they were level 145 in 3 days and welcome Iskandar as a new mod here glad to have you but lets not be irresponsible and say people are leveling that much by saving b s xp pearls from crypt because they ae usable on 1 toon and there are entire guilds and clusters that are leveling up 10 to 20 levels a day, that aint possible with xp pearls and 3 torches a day from mysterious man garbage lol. the truth is this game is full of cheats and this blind eye mentality you guys have to it is why it has gotten like cs1 here anymore, i have a Cookie who i kicked out of my guild who brags in world chat about malling the torches we just mass reported him so e will see if R2 gets of the couch, cause anyone who is using leve; 145 gear right now is guilty bottom line and all the real players here know it, its just become so accepted and thats why this game is doomed in the end.
                        Hey Brian, I didn't mean to say that they leveled like that, because there is no way for me to know for sure. I was just reminding everyone that those items do exist, and they are a possibility.
                        Let's also not forget that the s1 cluster is filled with pretty old players, who have had chances to buy and acquire such items for a long time.
                        There might be some bad apples in there, but I wouldn't just go and say all of them are cheaters.

Sadly I also need to remind you to keep to the rules, as one of your words, which i have now substituted by Cookie (with the appropiate change from an to a, of course), is against the forum's rules.

Link for reference: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules
                        There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar View Post

Hey Brian, I didn't mean to say that they leveled like that, because there is no way for me to know for sure. I was just reminding everyone that those items do exist, and they are a possibility.
                          Let's also not forget that the s1 cluster is filled with pretty old players, who have had chances to buy and acquire such items for a long time.
                          There might be some bad apples in there, but I wouldn't just go and say all of them are cheaters.

Sadly I also need to remind you to keep to the rules, as one of your words, which i have now substituted by Cookie (with the appropiate change from an to a, of course), is against the forum's rules.

Link for reference: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...-r2games-rules
                          Ok an S1 player i dont even have to mention the name as everyone knows which one thre is the biggest cheater of all just told my guildee that his guild did cheat in leveling up these new levels by using XP pearls that they had duped with illegal program and stashed away in the past for a situation like this. i mean it should be common sense, you cant level up from 100 to 150 in 3 days legit ya just cant, any company with any concern with game security and fairness would clearly see there are violations everywhere. I personally think they should start looking very deeply and thoroughly looking through the accounts of the strongest players in each server they can tell what items people bought with xtals they can see what types of upgrades characters have done. i mean good god i seen a vip 5 player with immortal frag today and their stats werent close enough to farm DC from corruption like the lucky few of us who can so its common friggin sense how can these Cookies at R2 not do anything. You people tell us to send tickets to report these players but we all know what that is worth. I reported a damn guy a few days ago who is arrogant enough to brag about malling in world chat every other day and these Cookies still have done nothing. what a joke this place is. Of all the companies that couldve takin over our game we got stuck with these goats
                          Last edited by Iskandar; 01-10-2018, 08:16 PM.
                          Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Yeah S1 still had leftover pearls from dupe bug a year ago, but that's not an illegal program and they have already done a ban wave for people they deemed abused it. You are always welcome to try and report again, but S1 has served their time unlike people like you who mall frag lol. Don't even bother saying you farmed it because I saved up DC for way longer than you and know how much it takes to get to my frag. If you don't like how dupe affected this game don't play it, but also don't lie.

Edit: Also don't bother threatening me via forum PM, you don't scare me and never will, I will always be able to deal with lowly complaining babies like you.
                            Last edited by risengaw; 01-10-2018, 08:18 PM.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

Stop arguing people, this game is a sinking ship, nonetheless lol. Isn't it a wonder how despite the new updates, this game still has no influx of new players coming in? The effect of the S1 dupe is more far reaching than what most people believe to be. Players lost faith in R2 in making this game as clean as possible to make it fun for everybody, so how can legit players expect those who deserved to be punished be justly punished (not talking about a mere temporary ban, but a full item wipe and permament ban for those who abused/duped) - well, that's not happening, so good luck to all of you guys still here lol. Don't want to be in the same boat.

Comment

Working...
                              X