lvl boosting via torches can this be looked into

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isselbacher View Post
    Stop arguing people, this game is a sinking ship, nonetheless lol. Isn't it a wonder how despite the new updates, this game still has no influx of new players coming in? The effect of the S1 dupe is more far reaching than what most people believe to be. Players lost faith in R2 in making this game as clean as possible to make it fun for everybody, so how can legit players expect those who deserved to be punished be justly punished (not talking about a mere temporary ban, but a full item wipe and permament ban for those who abused/duped) - well, that's not happening, so good luck to all of you guys still here lol. Don't want to be in the same boat.

It would be a sinking boat regardless of dupe or not. Just look at cs1. Most servers there are dead even with mass merges. It's cause they don't take care of their bot problem so people who don't mall have no chance. That's why I came here was because I couldn't deal with mallers. I figured it would be a long while before mall hit and by then I wouldn't have a problem dealing with mallers. Hit way sooner than I expected and look at that r2 still not doing anything about it. If they aren't going to do anything about mall why should it matter whether or not players were full banned because of dupe. Anyways this will be my last post regarding dupe. It's an annoying topic, and I'm sick of dealing with the complaining. If you don't like the way my server plays, guess what there are plenty of other servers for you to play on.
    What are bugs?

Comment

Good God. What a mess.
      Originally posted by Isselbacher View Post
      Stop arguing people, this game is a sinking ship, nonetheless lol. Isn't it a wonder how despite the new updates, this game still has no influx of new players coming in? The effect of the S1 dupe is more far reaching than what most people believe to be. Players lost faith in R2 in making this game as clean as possible to make it fun for everybody, so how can legit players expect those who deserved to be punished be justly punished (not talking about a mere temporary ban, but a full item wipe and permament ban for those who abused/duped) - well, that's not happening, so good luck to all of you guys still here lol. Don't want to be in the same boat.

You are 100% right the only people who seem to think dupe has little effect on the game are the ones who used it lol, and we all do need to stop beating a dead horse but what they guy just said proves he aint an honest player but he accuses everyone else of playing unfair when he just admitted openly to STILL using duped items hidden away, and he says its ok and legit cause they had a stupid 1 month ban lol, give me a ******* break 1 month ban for maxing all systems free, R2 is the only company who would do such a stupid *** thing and kill their own game, and the reason they did it is simple they are desperate for money so anyone with a vip next to their name has ZERO chance of getting a ban in this game because the mall skum are sucking R2 dry of their profits. But R2 deserves it they coulda banned the dupers they coulda simply did a server rewind since it was early in the game, they had numerous options to make it so all this arguing wouldnt exist and them dumb pieces of garbage chose the stupidest fing option of all a temp ban only AND ALLOW THEM TO KEEP ITEMS THAT WERE DEEMED ILLEGAL, how stupid of a company can you be. But this merge is probably the last hurrah for this game, hopefully we can have some fun with it and get some pvp action and bring some players in, but not likely.
      Last edited by Reverie; 01-17-2018, 08:27 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Not all on s1 are duped or malled just to say that, im a pure casher and i play for simple fun.
        Thougth even some might have done it not all have, so dont throw all in 1 bucket.
        Some just play for the pure fun ingame and to get friends. not all about domination or strongness.
        But selfimprovement of there own character.
        You shoud also not forget even if your a player that people has feelings, yes it is a ingame character but people behind it
        is a person. So treat your ingame fellow players with the kindness and respect they deserv even if they cheated or malled , r2 will fallow up on that just
        file them a ticket and enjoy the game . even with glitches and all its a nice game, with nice people.
        And i love it to bitz <3
        Anya
        Nature Ranger
        Vip 6
        Guild Leader Of The Guild Valhalla
        S8 Twilight Caverns

Pet's :
        ♥My pride Stage 4 Angel ♥
        Maxed Developed:
        - Bone Dragon
        - Dark Reaper
        - Dragon Boxer
        - Vermihar

☺And more to come ☺

♥What ever comes my way i will deal with it with cookies and kindness ♥

Comment

Originally posted by risengaw View Post
          Yeah S1 still had leftover pearls from dupe bug a year ago, but that's not an illegal program and they have already done a ban wave for people they deemed abused it. You are always welcome to try and report again, but S1 has served their time unlike people like you who mall frag lol. Don't even bother saying you farmed it because I saved up DC for way longer than you and know how much it takes to get to my frag. If you don't like how dupe affected this game don't play it, but also don't lie.

Edit: Also don't bother threatening me via forum PM, you don't scare me and never will, I will always be able to deal with lowly complaining babies like you.
          Didn't you go missing for months? There's no way you saved more DC than ThaDevil. If anything you're the maller. Don't lie to try an justify your sleaze.
          Axinemesis
          Lvl100:230
          Savior Knight
          Vip 6

Comment

Originally posted by R28136791 View Post

Didn't you go missing for months? There's no way you saved more DC than ThaDevil. If anything you're the maller. Don't lie to try an justify your sleaze.
            If you think I cheat or use unfair methods you are more than welcome to report me via ticket. http://www.r2games.com/support/
            What are bugs?

Comment

youve already been reported multiple times, but like you said s1 served its time, althought r2 was lenient on dupers punishment theres no reason to keep bringing up old tickets that have been done and dusted for a while now.
              Axinemesis
              Lvl100:230
              Savior Knight
              Vip 6

Comment

Working...
              X