Everybody can cap to 75% so what now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everybody can cap to 75% so what now.

With the new items every class is able to cap demage reduction to 75%. Now a DPS like a rogue can still deal some demage, but a tank like a knight with no DPS skill how is he meant now to kill a DPS pretending they both have same paytowin stats.

1) Allow only knights to get an 85%
    2) Leave it 75% but other classes cannot get more than 65%
    3) Improve the skill titan guard to 100% giving full immunity for 5 seconds.

The fact is due to the new items most of the defensive skills a knight have are basically wasted, starting with the titan guard itself, let's leave alone the elite skill that has been capped too and it's totally useless, i see BM rogues and priest with 75% demage reduction, not only now they can tank but they can hit harder.

Camon do you think about the skill and the stats before introducing new items or features? Regards.

but a knight can kill a rogue still... wut do u even mean 'tank knight' you cant be built to be pure tank in this game, no matter wut u gonna get attack, if ur arguement of 'tank knight' is using savior set then you obviously lack the knowledge of utilizing the knight skills
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

If you look at the skills you will find out knight is a tank. Good luck killing a rogue with 75% and 30k dodge who can tank better than a knight now and have offensive skills. Have fun.

Comment

you obviously haven't read the skills #05

Comment

lol... are you a troll or what, i'm talking about stats. The skills i know them, knight has a full skill tree of defence that includes demage reductions. Regardless it's pointeless to answer to you. In every game a melee class as a knight is meant to be a tank and a melee class as a rogue is meant to be a dps. I bet you have no clue what a tank and a dps is. You lack the basic that even kids know. Have fun trolling posts. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post
            lol... are you a troll or what, i'm talking about stats. The skills i know them, knight has a full skill tree of defence that includes demage reductions. Regardless it's pointeless to answer to you. In every game a melee class as a knight is meant to be a tank and a melee class as a rogue is meant to be a dps. I bet you have no clue what a tank and a dps is. You lack the basic that even kids know. Have fun trolling posts. Bye.
            when knights can wear slayers equips.. makes them a tank still huh? ur worse of a troll than ur trying to make me out to be and if i was trolling, you wouldn't stand a chance :^)

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

when knights can wear slayers equips.. makes them a tank still huh? ur worse of a troll than ur trying to make me out to be and if i was trolling, you wouldn't stand a chance :^)
              But they don't have the DPS skills other classes have, dude don't make me laught i bet this is the only game you played. Bye.

Comment

Yes you have a very valid point, if you have toons with similar stats but one has superior offensive attacks they have now a distinct advantage as they have the same reductions, Just like before a knights reductions could counter a rangers ability to hit him from a distance before the knight got close enough to attack and in the past the knights reductions evened this out, but now with rangers capping reductions they can just sit back and hit knights from a far because they can take the knights dmg now with much less problem since they have maxed reductions also, very stupid gear setup from R2.
                Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

1) Fix the demage reduction and add more demage reduction only for the knights. There is a skill that adds demage reduction but due to the cap the skill is no use in later game and non tank classes can cap it too.
                  2) The elite skill that has been capped, make it a demage reflection skill, if i get hit 1.000 points, i get 500 points and 500 goes back to who attacks me, make it last 10 seconds.
                  3) Change the titan guard skills, due to the cap it is useless and only last 5 seconds, make it to still last 5 seconds but give to that skill full immunity to any kind of attack.
                  4) Demage reduction is what tank is about, therefore allow only knights to receive a certain amount of demage reduction other classes don't have, leave it 75% but do not allow other class to get more than 65%.
                  5) Fix the class, all knights are savior because if they are not savior they cannot get the full set bonus. While all the classes have their own weapon, the knight is the only class his weapon is for savior, therefore if you are not savior you lose the full bonus from the full set that gives much better stats, while other classes can chose whatever equipement they want and still get the full bonus.

The way i see it now the knight is the most penalized class and the only class that has most of the skills capped or totally useless. Fix it. Regards.

Comment

Every class has similar problems. Knight is not the only class they has to use a certain set to get a 7 piece bonus. don't forget rangers have to use slayer to get a 7 piece bonus and priests have to use pledge.pledge.

Comment

A knight is meant to be a tank, if you go full dps you wont get close to a rogues plus you lose so much defence and demage reduction you can one hit by everyone.
                      DPS skills knight have, 66% plus 2349, lacks of hit rating.
                      DPS skill rogues have, 23% plus 448 but toatally ignores the 100% of the targed defence.

While the above skills i meantionated asking for a fix are totally useless, inculding the set, and the ranger has it's own weapon, all rangers have it's own weapon, the rogue have many other skills that deal DoT, or can deal 10 consecutive attacks in 2 secods with a 52% bonus.

To put a cap to knight as tank it is like to put a cap to a dps.

Trust me, rogues can tank in later game much better than knights plus they can deal good DPS, making a knight a bad class. It's not about the stats, it is about the skills. Why do knight skills are capped and rogues skills are not? Why knight is the only class that does not have a weapon for knights while all the other classes do?

Facts, a rogues with much lesser stats then a knight has, the rogue can still one hit him.
                      Facts, most of the players use a rogues.
                      Facts, there are very few knight and the most of them spent much more than any other class.
                      Facts, how can a rogues with a light armor and a couple of knift attack a tank who has a plate mail and a shield and still one hit him?

It's obliuoisly that the knight has been capped to much. When a rogues has a 75% demage reduction and a 30k dodge do you really belive a knight can kill him?

Camon let'ss just be honest, this game is much more easier for a rogue than any other class, this is the reason when a server starts rogues are always the first ones to get items and to level faster, just look at the ranking. If you are a rogue and you do not like what i say, it is because you are scared that your class wont be as good as it usued to be, but no doubt the game is quite unbalanced at this point. Regards.
                      Don't forget one thing, a priest can be a support, but it's also a DPS, a ranger it's still a DPS, a kngiht it's not a DPS. Rangers are good only against mages, this is the reason in this game most of the player pick a priest or a rogue, but really a few pick a ranger or a mage, the knight, if you don't get the point, due the cap reduction, they not only have 3 totally wasted skills, but since other class can get the 75% demage reduction, a knight will never be able to deal as much demage against other classes, i'm talking pretending the classes are non paytowin, because if they are paytowin i can get the crappest class in the game and i can one hit everybody, we all know how this game has too much of paytowin that the game itself cannot support, to the point that you just one hit any boss. Fun isn't it. Bye.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 02-18-2018, 09:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

10/10 troll post cuz u know, so EASY for everyone to get 75% reduction, lololol

can a mod or something like forum ip ban this guy and his countless alts making same dumbass posts, ty

Comment

He is stating his opinion, I see nothing wrong with that. It is in the right forum too.
                          There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

This is the screen from a rogue who plays S20, let's leave alone S1-S5. She is getting close to 75% and she has about 30.000 dodge without buffs. As you can see i'm not a liar here. Pay attention, she is not full kitted and she has no +13 or +14 items. As you can see rogues are replacing the knights.

Titan guard - 40% demage reduction but wasted due to the cap.
                            Steroids - 15% permanet demage reduction but wasted due to the cap.
                            Elite skill shied - wasted due to the cap.

I see 3 skills that are totally wasted and no use, so revamp those skills.

Titan guard - full immunity to any attack for 5 seconds.
                            Steroids - 15% both physical and magic defence.
                            Elite skill shied - Reflect the 50% of the incoming demage for 10 seconds.

This way i see knights can get better, but more important we don't have so many wasted skills nobody is actually using.

Regards.

Click image for larger version

Name:	rog1.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	1948237

Comment

The only thing I've noticed that is a bit ridiculous is the dodge rate for the new set items. If anything is unbalanced it's that. 154% dodge and 75% reductions on a ranger... you gotta be kidding me. That or they need to add new systems to improve hit rate.
                              What are bugs?

Comment

Working...
                              X