Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Everybody can cap to 75% so what now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You keep talking about damage reduction, Adam. What do you expect to happen? All class that is not knight to have a max of 50%? Or a knight to have what a max of 100% and just be immortal? Knight's are capable of the highest defense which also matters, not only damage reduction. Savior gives a lot of defense to pdef/mdef and knight's have passive skills which boost that stat. Some may even say going retribution instead of protection works very well at high lvls. If you find the damage reduction skill useless to you then maybe you should re consider your build.

Comment

Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
      You keep talking about damage reduction, Adam. What do you expect to happen? All class that is not knight to have a max of 50%? Or a knight to have what a max of 100% and just be immortal? Knight's are capable of the highest defense which also matters, not only damage reduction. Savior gives a lot of defense to pdef/mdef and knight's have passive skills which boost that stat. Some may even say going retribution instead of protection works very well at high lvls. If you find the damage reduction skill useless to you then maybe you should re consider your build.
      shhh dont tell him to go retribution
      Last edited by R26961689; 02-21-2018, 08:59 AM.

Comment

What noobs, savior gives demage reduction, so many knight skills, but due to the cap to 75% those bonus are wasted, i had already 75% before the new set and i do not need those skills, and demage reduction is the real stat a knight needs, this is the reason i'm telling that other classes should not be able to archive that stat, otherwive give a knight a 100% demage attack, in easy words, if any DPS can be a tank, then make a knight to be a DPS too.

Tell me my dear, if i have a priest 75% who can heal buff debuff and deal DPS, if i have a rogues with 75% and 30.000 dodge who can also deal good DPS and tank much better, why should i make a knight who has no DPS?

How can i kill someone with 75% demage reduction when a knight is not a DPS therefore the demage he deals is ridicule?

In a matter of facts most of the player they play priest or rogues, these 2 classes alone make the 50% of the community.

It is fun i have a point i posted screens and players still try to deny it, and about those 2 troll i'm going to ignore them. All they do is posting ridicule things without a single screen that proves anything.

Bye.

Comment

adamsmith10010 You're insisting that priest's a dps class, when right away in the character screen it says "Healer, Support"`? Have you ever even actually compared the class' skills to the others classes' skills? They get way less scaling from EVERYTHING than other classes.

"Regards."

xPrototypeT In cs1 they're pretty good thanks to blood blades & blood pool, but in cs2 they have neither, so they just die, lol. Also, rangers have knockback & sleep trap to avoid the drag, stun combo :P When equal stats I think only rogues can put up a fight against them.

Comment

lol, go and fight a blood priest with full armor penetration who debuff you and the you will see you die in one hit. And you dare to say in this game blood priest is not a DPS class? Don't want my time.

Comment

Originally posted by crystaltrogue View Post
              adamsmith10010 You're insisting that priest's a dps class, when right away in the character screen it says "Healer, Support"`? Have you ever even actually compared the class' skills to the others classes' skills? They get way less scaling from EVERYTHING than other classes.

"Regards."

xPrototypeT In cs1 they're pretty good thanks to blood blades & blood pool, but in cs2 they have neither, so they just die, lol. Also, rangers have knockback & sleep trap to avoid the drag, stun combo :P When equal stats I think only rogues can put up a fight against them.
              blood priest rekt all
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

adamsmith10010 You think that AP is actually any useful? LOL. Also priest doesn't even have a "DEBUFF"? Only Knights have a purge, priest have stat altering curses but they're not same thing as a debuff.. Also do you even know what DPS means? It stands for damage per second which is used of a HIGH damage dealers in the MMO community. Please learn your terms and then come back, thanks.

xPrototypeT Yeah ok, slowest movement speed, lowest hit rate and damage, highest duration attacks equals domination, same.

Comment

crystaltrogue the armor penetratio is a pvp skill and yes it is usefull, only priests have armor penetratio in the runes because the other stats is healing it whould make you get something, so rogues. I know better than you what DPS mean, demage per second, but DPS is also used often as a slang to call all the classes that have hight demage. IE Tanks in front and DPS on the back, have you ever played a real game on teamspeak or such when you give orders during the fight or just this flash paytowin game? Bye.

Comment

This thread is still about the 75% cap damage reduction, right? Was quite lost for a moment reading all the replies here. Was thinking if knights are having a problem with all other classes reaching 75% DR, wouldn't there be more complainants than adamsmith10010? Not saying he's wrong, but its just odd, this is the first thread I saw that complains about damage reduction of knights. Furthermore, there are a lot of OP strong knights on older servers of CS2 who's doing just fine, why don't they complain about this? I figured with all the systems like tenets, pixies, mounts, soul, chi, patron, etc., all giving you insane stats (especially at max levels), this reduction will not matter much anymore in the long run. High-level fights would probably just focus on outdamaging each other or even one-shotting each other.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsmith10010 View Post
                      crystaltrogue the armor penetratio is a pvp skill and yes it is usefull, only priests have armor penetratio in the runes because the other stats is healing it whould make you get something, so rogues. I know better than you what DPS mean, demage per second, but DPS is also used often as a slang to call all the classes that have hight demage. IE Tanks in front and DPS on the back, have you ever played a real game on teamspeak or such when you give orders during the fight or just this flash paytowin game? Bye.
                      Who even gets speed rune? Have fun spending $320 for useless AP stat. You clearly don't know anything at all tbh, lol. Every other class is labeled as "DPS" Besides of Priests and, for some weird reason, Beastmasters. If you think that a class created for healing and supporting does high damage, you need some professional help... Also, using teamspeak on 2018? Just further on shows that you actually have a fish brain.

Kalaripayattu FINALLY someone who gets how the things work.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 02-22-2018, 10:04 PM. Reason: Careful with language.

Comment

I'm afraid you are missing the point here, the demage reduction is the MAIN stat of a knight, that's why knights get a bonus from the gears and also have 3 skills that add demage reduction, but it's been capped, so set bonus and skills are no use, and any class can cap to 75%, it's like to say let's cap the dodge to 30k and every class will cap it, then we will see rogues complaining because they lost one of their main stats.

If you are just a paypal/afkmode and have no clue about the role each class is meant to have according to its stats and skills, well i guess this game must be a challange for you. I have enought to answer to noobs, That's all folks. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by crystaltrogue View Post

Who even gets speed rune? Have fun spending $320 for useless AP stat. You clearly don't know anything at all tbh, lol. Every other class is labeled as "DPS" Besides of Priests and, for some weird reason, Beastmasters. If you think that a class created for healing and supporting does high damage, you need some professional help... Also, using teamspeak on 2018? Just further on shows that you actually have a fish brain.

Kalaripayattu FINALLY someone who gets how the things work.
                          Thank you

Comment

lol a blood priest is a DPS and to say that armor penetratio is no use is really noob. I want to say just shut up and go play that game, but i can't find a game more stupid than this one so i say just shut up and play this game ahah. Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                              This thread is still about the 75% cap damage reduction, right? Was quite lost for a moment reading all the replies here. Was thinking if knights are having a problem with all other classes reaching 75% DR, wouldn't there be more complainants than adamsmith10010? Not saying he's wrong, but its just odd, this is the first thread I saw that complains about damage reduction of knights. Furthermore, there are a lot of OP strong knights on older servers of CS2 who's doing just fine, why don't they complain about this? I figured with all the systems like tenets, pixies, mounts, soul, chi, patron, etc., all giving you insane stats (especially at max levels), this reduction will not matter much anymore in the long run. High-level fights would probably just focus on outdamaging each other or even one-shotting each other.
                              the obvious real problem is that this guy sucks at the game and wants knights to have like 90-95% dmg reduction (making them near immortal), im pretty sure he's the same person that suggested knights have that much DR on cs1 as well, that english and general lack of IQ reminded me of that thread, sucks to sucks rlly, should just make a rogue or something since they can reach max dr! maybe then he could actually pvp, he'll still die but eh :P would be funny

and that is exactly what end game fights r
                              Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-23-2018, 04:52 AM.
                              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

btw which server is risenga from? wanna check him out

Comment

Working...
                                X