No announcement yet.

My other account.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will need to wait for support to reply back to you. You will need to be patient, as it is the weekend.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hi Sir its already monday. my tickets has been like going 3 days. what should i do ? thank you for replying.

Comment

Give it till the end of Monday. If you have not received a response by then, you can PM me your e-mail address and it will be forwarded to be checked.

Comment

Thanks Sir. maybe i will not be online in a few days as i said im a sailor/seafarer. i know u already know. thank you ill just Pm you after

Am i only the one who is experiencing too much delay on the ticker service ? its been 2 weeks and yet they dont reply to me or they just really like that ?
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-03-2018, 03:57 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by farmcollect7 View Post
            Am i only the one who is experiencing too much delay on the ticker service ? its been 2 weeks and yet they dont reply to me or they just really like that ?
            well why else do you think people complain about the ticket system, because they reply and resolve issues too fast??
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by farmcollect7 View Post
              You were instructed to provide an associated e-mail or toon name that your ticket was submitted under to be forwarded last week, several times. You still have not done so, so we cannot expedite your case.

Comment

Lol. I already sent the ticket with Toon name too many times. Now your saying i did not provide such things. I alreadt answer all the Questions Regarding my Alt toon. ????

Comment

Working...
                X